- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Amphoto Books; 1 edition (April 27, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081740502X
- ISBN-13: 978-0817405021
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 268 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#33,294 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #14 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- #17 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Equipment
- #38 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
JIM MIOTKE is a professional photographer and an online photo course instructor with BetterPhoto.com, a resource for photographers that he founded and runs. He is the author of the bestselling BetterPhoto Guide to Digital Photography, BetterPhoto Guide to Digital Nature Photography, and BetterPhoto Guide to Photographing Children.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is a handy size to read in bed, but is maybe a trifle large for some photo bags.
I gave this excellent book five stars, because it does exactly what it sets out to do.
PS My camera is a digital compact - Panasonic Lumix TZ35.