Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $22.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
BetterPosture Saddle Chair – Ergonomic Back Posture Stool with Tilting Seat
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied chair per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SADDLE SEAT SHAPE. Saddle seat shape incorporates a “waterfall effect” allowing the legs to hang naturally from the stool while sitting, thus reducing pressure on the backs of the thighs, for greater comfort and improved circulation to the lower legs. Its ergonomic shape promotes correct spine posture and helps strengthen core muscles for a stronger back. The seat’s tilting mechanism allows the user to set the sitting angle they’re most comfortable with.
- STURDY STEEL CONSTRUCTION. Tubular metal frame and components accommodate users weighing up to 250 lbs.
- EASY-CLEAN MATERIAL. Durable pleather seat cover is easily wiped clean, for a quality appearance that stays looking good.
- GAS LIFT HEIGHT ADJUST. Allows positioning of seat from 21” to 28”
- POLISHED ALUMINUM FIVE-POINT BASE / TWIN-DISC NYLON CASTERS. Distributes weight evenly and allows for easy rolling in all directions, even on carpet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Active Recovery Essentials||Duxpert||Amazon.com||Duxpert||MOB International|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 25 x 28 in||23.43 x 25.98 x 6.5 in||18 x 24 x 26 in||21 x 18.5 x 21 in||18.9 x 27.17 x 5.91 in|
|Material Type||Polished Aluminum frame with nylon casters||Steel||Wood||Steel, Mesh Fabric||Steel, PU Leather|
BETTERPOSTURE SADDLE CHAIR This ergonomic chair’s tilting saddle seat design enables the user to keep their pelvis in a natural position, with the hips and thighs curving forward. The angle of tilt can be adjusted by the user to suit their own comfort level. The chair’s design encourages the user to sit straighter and slouch less, reducing the chances of experiencing neck and back pain. This chair also enables better blood flow to the legs because it eliminates the pressure point where a standard chair’s seat edge tends to restrict circulation in the backs of the legs. Your weight will be more evenly distributed and you’ll feel more relaxed when you use this ergonomic chair.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-BROKE AFTER TWO WEEKS: Two weeks after beginning to use this chair, I was sitting on it and heard a loud "snap" which came from the base of the chair. I flipped the chair over to see where the noise came from and saw that one of the wheel housings had crumbled (clearly defective as I am not an overweight person).
-REPLACEMENT PART COULDN'T BE ATTACHED: I contacted the seller and was told they would send me a new base for the chair. It arrived and I assembled it and attempted to detach the old base from the chair (which is a pressure-lock between the post and the base) however, I was unable to detach the old base. I called the contact number for customer service from the seller and was told that I would have to bring the chair into the store to have the old base removed- the store is an hour drive from my house. I then waited 4 months to bring the chair into the store (not having time to drive the hour and also taking 6 weeks off of work to have back surgery and rehab from back surgery -- one of the reasons I needed a special chair in the first place).
-POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: I was about to take the chair into the store today to finally have it fixed and was told by the customer service rep for the store that they may not be able to fix it, he is not sure if it is under warranty, and he will "get back to me"... no apologies about what a terrible inconvenience this chair has been to me; just acting like he's doing me a favor to fix the defective product that I was sold. Ugh.
-BOTTOM LINE: Piece of junk chair, little to no help if it breaks (even under warranty), do not buy!!!!
This chair is not as good as the Salli, but if you haven't tried another saddle chair, this may be fine. Saddle chairs are great for ergonomics, and this chair is much better for my back than the standard dental chair.
The assembly was very easy. However, after we assembled it, I found that the chair came broken. The stool wouldn't stay in the same position, and after getting out of the chair, the seat would rise up on its own. I contacted Jobri, and they sent me a new part.
The legs of this chair stick out much farther than the seat, and I find that when I am not sitting in the chair, I am constantly tripping over the legs of my chair in my small dental office. The seat is not a smooth material, so it can be a little harder to clean in the dental office. However, if you are looking for a saddle chair at a fair price, this is a good value, and the chair appears to be durable. This saddle chair will offer good ergonomics and a better back at the end of the day.