BetterThingsHome 5-Tier Height Adjustable Pan and Pot Organizer Rack: Adjust in increments of 1.25”, 10, 11 & 12 Inch Cookware Lid Holder, Stainless Steel (16.5" Tall)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IDEAL HEAVY-DUTY STORAGE SOLUTION: The original height-adjustable storage rack allows you to store up to 5 Pots & Pans. Thanks to the EXTRA LARGE SHELVES, it’s suitable for storing a wide variety of LARGE size pans, crockery, and cookware (10”, 11” and 12“+) . Patent # D798637S
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Our innovative patented BTH shelves are height-adjustable allowing them to be totally configurable, allowing flexible storage. The shelves adjust in increments of 1.25”, allowing storage for your cookware all in one rack. This lets you make the most of your available cupboard, countertop and cabinet space!
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Their stainless steel construction makes these racks durable, rust-proof, and easy to clean. The angled shelves are suitable for holding heavy duty cookware such as cast iron skillets and Dutch ovens, and the excellent build quality will provide years of reliable service!
- NOW 2 SIZE OPTIONS AVAILABLE: Brand new 15” and 16.5” height options are available. Now you can choose your rack size depending on your available storage space. Measure your space prior to purchase to ensure the correct size for your kitchen. If you don’t have access to a measuring tape, find simple measuring tips in the photos!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Everything required for the assembly of your BTH Height Adjustable Racks comes in the packaging. No tools are necessary and comprehensive instructions are included, allowing you to put together your BTH Height Adjustable Rack in a matter of just a few minutes!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
USPTO Patented: Fully Height Adjustable
- Accommodate your sizing needs: Our innovative patented BTH shelves are height adjustable providing ultra flexible storage thanks to the ability to adjust the shelves in increments of 1.25’’, allowing storage for your cookware all in one rack. Store up to five pots and pans safely and tidily.
- Long Lasting: Stylish and reliable, lengthen the life of your pots and pans by minimizing scratches! No need to stack your pans and pots any longer.
Sturdy Stainless Steel 5-Tier Shelves: Each shelf holds up to 8 lbs!
- Sturdy Construction: Heavy duty stainless steel has been used to ensure a long lasting service and total reliability. Resistant to corrosion, easy to clean and suitably stylish for any kitchen decor.
- Suitable for 12-Inch Pans: The BTH rack’s rectangular shelf design holds pans, particularly 10’’+, far more securely than conventional circular shelves. They are STURDY enough to hold your heavy pans and pots, including cast iron cookware and Dutch oven, and LARGE enough to hold your 10, 11 & 12-inch sized pans and pots.
- Innovative Shelf Design: Hold your pots & lids safely in place thanks to innovative shelf design. Specifically engineered to store pots and any shape of lids both firmly and securely, keeping them safe and accessible at all times.
The only pan organizer you will ever need!
- Maximize your kitchen space: The flexibility of the storage options available means you can make use of countertop space, cabinets, cupboards and under-sink spaces, minimizing clutter in your kitchen and letting you forget the dismal clank of pans.
- Configuring with two shelves allows you to fit a pot of up to 11.5’’ in height on the bottom shelf. Making use of all five shelves means a maximum of 2.5~3’’ pans can be stored.
Safely designed in the US
- Protectors: Our rack has been designed to protect your surface space as well as your cookware. Whether it goes on your countertop or under the sink / inside cabinet, the rubber bottom protectors provided will protect your surface and ensure the rack stays in place.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then it arrived.
Then I set it up. and honestly I was skeptical- it looked like anything I put on it would immediately slid right back out. but No.
And Then I Loved It.
Okay, so the unit does slid around a little bit within my cupboard. Mostly when the man-beast puts the dishes away, so I will go ahead and blame him over the organizer. Were I a more ambitious soul, I would probably anchor it with something but really as long as the pans are replaced correctly I don't have any issues. It is also probably worth mentioning that the open back is extra awesome for two-handed pans.