Other Sellers on Amazon
98% positive over last 12 months
BetterYou Magnesium Flakes - Vegan Bath Soak - Soothe Tired and Aching Muscles - Naturally Invigorates - Ultimate Home Remedy for Relaxation - Ideal for Post-Workout Routine - Palm Oil Free - 2.3 lb
Purchase options and add-ons
|Brand||BETTERYOU Just As Nature Intended|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Relaxation|
|Material Feature||Clean, Vegan|
|Unit Count||35.0 Ounce|
About this item
- EASE FATIGUE AND ACHY MUSCLES. Recuperate and refuel after exercise by utilizing a magnesium spray, gel or taking a magnesium-rich bath to help loosen up tight muscles. This bath soak is perfect for your post-workout routine.
- REINVIGORATE YOUR BODY. Energizing oils with pure magnesium bath flakes stimulate your body and makes you feel vibrant and energized after soaking. Feel peaceful and at ease after using this product because it naturally encourages relaxation.
- THE ULTIMATE SELF-CARE PRODUCT. Soothe and nourish your skin while releasing your body's stress to sleep better and enjoy a wonderful bath experience with these baths. It reinforces your body strength and cares for your skin all in one tub bath.
- INNOVATIVE AND EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS FOR EVERY LIFESTYLE. BetterYou prides itself in creating effective products to support every customer's lifestyle. Our products are natural, mineral, and vitamin-based to provide nutritional support for your body.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. BetterYou products are dermatologist tested and are suitable for sensitive skin, as well as pediatrician approved for babies' skin. They are free from palm oil and all our products are vegan.
Similar item to consider
Frequently bought together
Soak in and soothe your skin with BetterYou Pure Magnesium Flakes. Immerse yourself in a refreshing tub of magnesium chloride and free yourself from muscle and back pain. Enjoy a stress-free evening bath before bedtime.
Replenish, Nourish, and Renew with Transdermal Magnesium
When magnesium is directly applied to the skin, bypasses the digestive tract, and ensures that it is quickly absorbed by the body. When done regularly, a bath with magnesium flakes will replenish the body with magnesium, promoting overall well being, aiding skin health, and relaxing muscles.
Directions for Use
It can be used for a regular bath or footbath. Add 250 g of Magnesium Flakes (roughly 2 cups). You may increase the amount for a more intensive experience. For a footbath, add 150 g of Magnesium Flakes (roughly 1 cup) to approximately 170 fl oz. of water, enough to cover feet. Soak and relax for 20 minutes. You may repeat 2 to 3 times a week.
Naturally Aids Restful Sleep
It has no contraindications to medications and is free from parabens, allergens, preservatives, synthetic colors, and flavors.
Naturally Relaxes Muscles and Supports Bone Health
Magnesium is nature’s finest relaxant and has a calming effect on the entire body. It also supports bone health by helping the body absorb calcium.
Made from naturally sourced Zechstein magnesium chloride sourced from an ancient seabed and perfectly protected from man-made pollutants and heavy metals.
Never Tested on Animals
All BetterYou products are made with Ocean Waste plastic across the entire product range. Products are never tested on animals.
|Magnesium Flakes||Magnesium Oil Body Spray||Magnesium Body Lotion||BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Lotion||Magnesium Sleep Lotion Junior|
|Size||35 oz||3.4 fl oz / 600 sprays||6 fl oz||6 fl oz||4.5 fl oz|
|Age Suitable For||all ages||all ages||all ages||13+ years||1+ years|
|Best For||pure relaxation and remineralization||supports and relaxes muscles||hydrated and glowing skin||sleep and relaxation||sleep and relaxation|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.4 x 3.5 x 9.8 inches; 2.23 Pounds
- Item model number : 616086
- Date First Available : October 12, 2013
- Manufacturer : Beauty
- ASIN : B00477782K
- Best Sellers Rank: #113,447 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #95 in Foot & Hand Salts & Soaks
- Customer Reviews:
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes (47% Mgcl2 Concentration).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally bought this product to use as I use Epsom Salt. The immediate result was much better. Not sure what happens, obviously the magnesium, but what really sold me on this product was the effect it had on me when I tore my MCL. It did not heal the tear - but it absolutely helped with the pain.
For example - I was hobbling before I got in the bath and was able to walk without hobbling after 20 minutes of soaking. This was during a period of physical therapy and extra exercises.
Try it !
Top reviews from other countries
I have had ‘normal baths’ and the heat helps whilst I’m in it but not when I get out. However in a magnesium bath it takes away the bone and related muscle pain completely and when I get out of the bath for bed (do it before bed!) my whole body feels relaxed and significant improvement in pain often pain free (depends if my nerves are causing pain) So by comparison I can assure you magnesium chloride DOES work. The nights I couldn’t physically get in the bath after hospital were horrendous. The days I couldn’t afford any more magnesium flakes and just had a normal bath were no better. This stuff really is a game changer. It’s worth every penny but for actual pain you want half a kilo in tbe bath or you won’t feel the benefit. It gets pricey. But what price would you put on being pain free ? It’s worth it if you can afford it
We have used it twice so far & the child has slept through on both occasions. Need to use it a bit longer to make sure that this is not coincidence, but looking optimistic.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.