|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $9.96 (50%)
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price set by seller.
Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook: Easy Appetizers • Festive Cocktails • Make-Ahead Brunches • Christmas Dinners • Food Gifts Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Holiday Tree–Shaped Cheese Balls from Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook
Prep time: 20 Minutes | Start to finish: 4 Hours 20 Minutes | 56 servings
1. In large bowl, stir together cream cheese and Cheddar cheese; divide in half. Stir pesto into one portion; stir onion, mustard and 2 or 3 drops pepper sauce into other portion. Cover; refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm enough to shape.
2. Place cheese mixtures on large plate. Shape each into cone shape to look like a pine tree.
3. Just before serving, roll trees in parsley, pressing it evenly onto trees. Press almonds onto trees in string form for garland. Press bell pepper pieces onto trees for ornaments. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
1 Serving (2 Tablespoons): Calories 80; Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 100mg; Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 2g Exchanges: ½ High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 0.
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 oz)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- ¼ teaspoon yellow mustard
- Red pepper sauce
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- ¼ cup sliced almonds or pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- Assorted crackers and raw vegetables, if desired
From the Inside Flap
Plan wonderful menus with 250 tantalizing recipes, including classics suchas Roast Turkey and Do-Ahead Ravioli-Sausage Lasagna and variations. Make the holiday shine with Christmas Breakfast Cr?pes, Holiday Salad with Parmesan Fans, Merry Cherry Fudgies and more. Use the cocktail primer to make serving holiday beverages a snap, and surprise your guests with festive drinks like Merry Mimosas or nonalcoholic choices likeCinnamon Cider and Quick Cranberry Punch. Discover clever suggestions and how-tos in "Make-Ahead Magic,""Holiday Inspiration" and "New Twist" tips sprinkled throughout. They include special touches, time-savers and fun, creative serving ideas you can use all year long.
You'll also find two chapters packed with gifts you can makefor eating or for decoration. Turn your kitchen into Santa's Workshop and let the kids pitch in making cookies, candies and other goodies. Or choose from twenty-three fun craft projects and find unique packaging ideas to add extra pizzazz.
A Holiday Survival Guide and a Holiday Countdown Calendar help you with planning, organization and preparation so you can pull everything together smoothly and have time to relax and bask in the holiday glow with friends and family.
With a fresh, appealing design, beautifulcolor photos and illustrations and a comfortable, friendly style, this book will make you want to take your time and savor every page. So enjoy the Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbookand have a wonderful holiday season! --This text refers to the digital edition.
About the Author
With more than 63 million cookbooks sold since 1950, BETTY CROCKER is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For over 75 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and television.
- File Size : 296440 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 304 pages
- Publisher : Betty Crocker; Illustrated Edition (October 3, 2017)
- Publication Date : October 3, 2017
- ASIN : B073XCD97X
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #651,403 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: