- Mass Market Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Pinnacle (November 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786016736
- ISBN-13: 978-0786016730
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.2 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,899,387 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Between the Hunters and the Hunted Mass Market Paperback – November 1, 2005
|New from||Used from|
Top Customer Reviews
If you like this sort of fiction, I highly recommend the reader try My. Wilson's other fine works as well. If you want to read things in the proper sequence I recommend the following order:
1. Voyage of the Gray Wolves
2. Between the Hunters and the Hunted
Actually, you could read the Gray Wolves either first or last, but do read Hunters before Armada.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Here is a short review. "Between the Hunters and the Hunters" is a good premise for the story during the grey days of WW2 in the North Atlantic. Read morePublished on September 6, 2011 by Sparky
The Nazis have built the mightiest war ship on the planet and on its maiden voyage its mission is to sink the ship that is taking Churchill to Canada to meet Roosevelt. Read morePublished on November 22, 2008 by zorba
This book has one of those stories that take history for a ride with alternate imaginary, historic events and possible endings. Read morePublished on June 5, 2006 by W.H. McDonald Jr.