BetyBedy Large-Eye Blunt Needles, Stainless Steel Yarn Knitting Needles, 9 Pieces Sewing Needles, Perfect for Finishing Off Crochet Projects (Silver)
- 1. LARGE-EYE BLUNT NEEDLES: With extra large long eye, the stitching needles are easy to thread yarn through even without a threader.
- 2. WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: These needles are great for weaving in ends and sewing up seams on your knit & crochet projects. Also can be used for repairing a jute rug or mend vinyl upholstery and leather.
- 3. STAINLESS STEEL & RUSTPROOF: Our needles are made from durable stainless steel, which has a nonporous surface that is corrosion-free, meaning it will last for a long time without rusting.
- 4. GOOD SELECTION OF NEEDLE SIZES: 3 x 5.2 cm/2.05 inch, 3 x 6 cm/ 2.37 inch, 3 x 7 cm / 2.75 inch. Great choice in size is just what you needed for your project.
- 5. EASY STORAGE: These large-eye needles provide with clear bottle and white zip lock bag. You don’t need to worry about it will drop on the floor or loss in a corner.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BetyBedy Large-eye Blunt Needles
Our large eye blunt needles are good for weaving in ends and sewing up seams on your knit and crochet projects.
Designer Brands, protected by the US trademark law.
Material: Stainlees steel
Head color: silver
The large eye blunt needles size: 3 x 5.2 cm/2.05 inch, 3 x 6 cm/ 2.37 inch, 3 x 7 cm/ 2.75 inch.
With extra large long eye, the stitching needles are easy to thread yarn through even without a threader.
3 x 5.2 cm/2.05 inch Large-eye blunt needles.
3 x 6 cm/ 2.37 inch Large-eye blunt needles.
3 x 7 cm/ 2.75 inch Large-eye blunt needles.
1 x Clear bottle.
Please keep it away from your CHILDREN and PETS!
What are you waiting for? Come on and add to your cart NOW!
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had no trouble threading worsted cotton into the needle I decided to use for it, and the eye was not too big for me to run through the back of my purl stitches worked on size 5 needles (3.75 mm). Threading acrylic worsted is even easier. I don't have any wool to try, so someone else will have to review these on wool. I had no trouble threading the double worsted (eight ply yarn) cotton through the largest eyed needle either.
Plus, these come in a little round container with a lid, and there's more than one of every size. I gave some to a beginning knitter so she can start her journey with the right supplies. I gave her the container, so when I lose the ones I kept, I will look to buy these again.
And of course I was wrong. Finally broke down and bought these to repair an old blanket and now I can't imaging how I got along so long without them. They're so much easier than trying to crochet in edges and bindings. You can do some light, simple embroidery to really make your work pop. And, not least, these are the hot ticket for dealing with those lose ends. Just thread your tails in a needle, work it back in, snip off an inch or two of excess, and you've a smooth finished product.
I'm a convert.