Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on April 21, 2018
Great water bottles
on April 20, 2018
Absolutely love everything about this cup! Goes with me everywhere!!! Only thing I wish was that it could go in the dishwasher but still love it.
on April 18, 2018
Aside from the spout being in the middle everything else is perfect!
on April 18, 2018
I purchased a similar item by a different brand and enjoyed the bottle and features so much, I ordered this one. I ordered the Breva water bottle because it came with an insulation sleeve and the gel ice to keep water cold. Overall, great product. I've already recommended it to friends.
on April 17, 2018
I haven’t been able to use this yet. I CAN NOT get the smell of neoprene out of the plastic bottle. It’s awful!!
on April 16, 2018
I can't say enough great things about this bottle. I keep frozen fruit in the freezer, and every time I want to add a little flavor, I just add fruit in the infuser and add my water and I'm off. Love love love 💘 it!
on April 14, 2018
Nice product. The little frozen water all is a bit hard to put on and take off. But overall I like this product.
on April 13, 2018
Helping me stay hydrated
on April 13, 2018
This water bottle is perfect. I carry it around everywhere I go. The finger handle is convenient, it allows me to carry the bottle with ease when I have a million other things in my hands. I love the infuser, I fill it up with fruit at night and drink it first thing in the morning. I refill the bottle numerous times a day. The time tracker on the bottle is like a challenge for me.

Best water bottle I've owned to date!
on April 12, 2018
Really easy to keep up with water intake.Bottle is sturdy and made of a great plastic material.
DON'T like the cover, hard to get on and off. No reason for the markings on the cover, because you can not see through the material.
I would suggest another type of insulated cover that is easier to apply.