Bevgo Infuser Water Bottle – Large 32oz - Hydration Timeline Tracker – Detachable Ice Gel Ball With Flip Top Lid - Quit Sugar - Save Money - Multiple Colors with Recipe Gift Included
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.63. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$20.00 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEVGO WAS THE FIRST TO - Introduce the 32oz Fruit Infuser Water Bottle to The USA - Made From the Highest Quality Eastman Tritan Materials Including Lid Unlike Others - New Flat Bottomed Infuser Basket for Easy Filling and Integrated Timeline - DETACHABLE ICE ATTACHMENT - BPA Approved So You Do Not Need to Fill with Ice Just put In the Freezer and Attach to Infuser Basket for Cold Drinks Anywhere You Go.
- INSULATION SLEEVE - With Carry Handle and Hydration Tracker to Help Your Drink Consumption. SIMPLE TO USE and Easy to Clean Saving You Time so You can Live Your Life to the Fullest - Large Drinking Spout and Exclusive to Bevgo Grip and Lid Placement so You Can Slam It Down Fast and Get That Burst of Energy.
- BEVGO ON THE GO - Our Great Design Has Grips on Both Sides and a Integrated Handle Making it Easy to Drink and Carry with You - Large but Not Too Large Infuser Basket Unlike Others to Create the Perfect Flavor Infusion. Fits in Most Car Holders Which is Great When You're On the Go - Sturdy Flip Lock Sealed Lid With Extra Latch to Avoid Those Annoying Leaks.
- ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - The Size Allows You to Fill with a Mix of Your Favorite Fresh Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs - The Perfect Balance Between Infuser Basket Size and Amount of Water you can Fit in the Cup. Every Sip is Packed With Nutrients to Help You Detox, Lose Weight and Stay Energized.
- 100% BPA FREE - Reusable so you can Keep Filling All Day - Stop Buying Expensive Sugar Filled Soda, Juice and Sports Drinks - MAKE HEALTH A HABIT - Hydrate Your Body by Drinking Water the Easy and Fun way. FREE eBook With Over 50 Infusion Recipes and Tips to Start Improving Your Life Now. Beware of Cheap Imitations - Makes for a Perfect Gift for Your Friend, Mom or Dad - Be Assured With Our 100% Money back Guarantee - We Pay More to Ensure You Get the Best Quality.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Are Batteries Required||No|
|Package Height||3.7 x 3.8 x 10.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.85 pounds|
HOW OFTEN HAVE YOU SAID "I DON’T DRINK ENOUGH WATER, BUT I WANT TO"?
What better way to refuel and stay hydrated than with fresh fruit. The Bevgo Fruit Infuser Water Bottle is the original and best made infuser on the market. It’s perfect for the office, gym, yoga, hiking, camping, travelling and even the kids for school. Boost your immune and digestive system and your body will feel the difference with the extra hydration! Fill the basket with your choice of fresh foods, shake and go - it's weight loss genius! Combined with exercise – it will enhance your life. Men and women are loving losing weight by creating delicious recipes which are refillable over and over again. Bevgo is 100% BPA Free, so it is good for YOU and the environment.
Drinking the recommended gallon of water a day can be a chore, but you will WANT to drink more water with Bevgo. You can jam pack your bottle with nutritious, healthy, fruits of your choice and the large 32oz size enables you to infuse more water.
Bevgo has researched what you want from your bottle:
• Made with the Finest Eastman Tritan Material and 100% BPA Free
• Large Drinking Spout and Large Infuser Basket for Maximum Flavour
• Sturdy Flip Lock and Seal with Extra Latch to ensure 100% Seal and No Leaks
• Carry Handle and Bottle Grips on Both Sides and Fits in Most Car Holders
• Remove your Infuser Basket for a great Stand Alone Water Bottle
Buy the Bevgo Fruit Infused Water Bottle now and enjoy an inexpensive way to keep hydrated. Buy now to take advantage of your FREE Bevgo Fruit Infused Recipe Ebook! Instructions for downloading your ebook will be with your product.
Click the BUY button at the top of the page NOW, to receive your Bevgo bottle; it's so healthy and easy to use!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I really do like it... it does have a few minor things that keep it from being a perfect water bottle but overall, I think it is a great bottle. I have a lot of people ask me where I got it etc. I do recommend it when they inquire.
So a few tidbits...
-I like the quality of it, and that it is a larger size.
-I like that I can fill it and refill it without taking the fruit holder out everytime.(I have other bottles that I need to remove the basket each time I add water and hope I do not add too much water, so once I add the fruit back in.. it overflows) so that's a plus for the Bevgo!
-I like the grip it has, for being a larger bottle- I do not find it hard to hold.
-I have not had any issues with leakage- although the seal on the lid does seem to not fit right all of the time- I just make sure when I am screwing on the lid, it is within the cap the way it should be since it is removable.
-I do have a slight imperfection with my cap, when I first got it, it flipped open when I pushed the button- now I have to manually open it. No huge issue for me- it still works just fine, I'm just not sure what happend to stop it from opening smoothly like at first.
-The only other issue I have noticed is when I wash it (I have only hand washed it) water gets behind the grip on the outside of the bottle. I just hope it doesn't become an issue over time to where that grip will come off.
Overall, I recommend it. It seems to be made of better materials than my others.
I have not dropped it or anything so I cannot comment on durability other than typical usage...
I want to also add... the company has great follow up. I have not "complained" about anything so as far as resolving any issues I have not experienced that- but I have had several emails from them about the product since the 1st day I ordered. Their attentiveness, makes me trust them even more.
I can say... I would by another one!
Back to the item. It does feel a little cheap-ish, but oddly enough, it's sturdy. I think it would've been very sexy to offer this in a glass version, too, with a converted thermos sleeve or the like that you can slide off. I also wish the insert for the fruit went all the way down to the bottom of the bottle, even if it just tapered down more narrowly so fruit flavor could infuse water when it was past the fruit insert length, if I'm making sense. Anyways - like it. Surprised that I like it and I'm keeping it.
On one of my two bottles, the rubber ring broke within a week. Not the worst loss. I actually have similar rings in my crafting supplies so I was able to replace it. But I didn't even put these in the dishwasher so the ring breaking so quickly was disappointing. Minor though. Bottle still functions *almost* as well without it.
The other thing is they leak like crazy unless you twist the lid down so tight that it's extremely difficult to get off. And even then, they dribble a little. I don't think they leak from the drinking nozzle - which is funny because just looking at it, I would assume that's the most likely spot to leak. But rather, they leak around the entire lid. The part that I would expect to be the most secure against leaks - threaded with a nice rubber gasket - that leaks just like, always if the bottle isn't upright.
So tossing these IN a bag is risky.
I still like all the other features, and leaks aside, these are so far the best infuser bottles I've seen.