- File Size: 815 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Publisher: Siren Publishing (May 16, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 11, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DD2VXNA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #542,336 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$5.50|
|Print List Price:||$14.50|
Save $10.26 (71%)
A Bevin Hero [The O'Hagan Way 5] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour ManLove) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 138 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Featured Recent Releases
Browse the following romance recent releases to find your next great read.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In between finding a traitor in their midst, being almost killed by his mates, and fighting to keep said mates alive, Bevin is swamped. Only by forgiving his mates can he help to save their world.
Loved this book and can't wait to read more about the people in it.
This is book #5 in the O'Hagan way series, a spinoff of the Marius Brothers. This series tells the stories of vampire Irish twins and their mates. Joyee Flynn does a really good job of maintaining her characters, storylines and plot. The series concepts are great. The only problem that I have with this -as well as the other O'Hagan Way stories--is the Irish brogue that Ms. Flynn attempts to write for these characters. This attempt at writing the Irish brogue makes the dialog unreadable and takes away from the enjoyment of the stories. As I am reading, I am mentally replacing words so it would make sense to me while I read it. The constant ayes and yas drove me up the wall. It's not that I dislike an Irish brogue; quite the contrary. I adore the Irish brogue; it's really quite sexy when you hear it. It just does not translate and transfer well in the written form. I'm not a fan of the O'Hagan Way books, but on a whim, I decided to try this one thinking that maybe I will like this one. I'm sorry, but I did not. It wasn't because the storyline wasn't good or the writing was poor. It was the dialog that spoiled it for me. I am not dismissing this book at all. I'm just saying that you should be prepared to perform a bunch of mental stunts and shows while reading it.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Paranormal
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Gay
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Paranormal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires