Kubb Game Original
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- QUALITY SOLID HARDWOOD CONSTRUCTION:BexSport Kubb Games are constructed of durable hardwood not pine for superior pla
- 15 LBS. WEIGHT: Special attention is given during manufacturing to ensure properly weighted pieces. Extra long corner stakes to mark your field.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: Limited time special pricing on the fastest growing lawn game.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: We care. Made of plantation grown hardwood. We replant. Recyclable packaging.
- PERFECT LAWN GAME FOR EVERYONE: Whether you are at the beach, park, tailgating, camping, or in your own backyard, our Kubb sets are perfectly sized to bring friends and family of all ages together for fun.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This may not seem like a big difference but the smaller size and lighter weight definitely affect how the pieces "react" as the game is played. Also, the storage/carrying bag with this set is VERY flimsy made with light weight material which has already ripped after one use.
- amazingly fun game
- can play with ANY combination of players - 1v1 up to 6v6 and any combination in between
- can play with uneven number of players - it's not a problem to play 1v2 or 2v3 ...etc (probably not according to the "real" rules, but we've played with uneven teams without any issue)
- more strategy than cornhole (in my opinion)
- not infant-friendly like cornhole... you're not throwing beanbags, you're throwing chunks of wood - so it's not a game you can play while infants are running around.
- differing rules online. This is not a big "con", as we just read the first set and played, and it was a blast. We later found other slighlty varying rules, that we tried, and ALSO had a blast - so... again, not much of a con, especially since they all had the same idea - just slight variations.
- came with all the pieces (of course)
- I'm not sure what "rubberwood" is, but - they're heavy enough and have a solid/nice feel - I was skeptical, and expected rough-cut chunks of 4x4 or something, but - these were very nicely sanded, almost soft-feeling pieces... seems very good quality.
-nice rounded edges
- not stained or coated - (I didn't expect them to be, as I believe there's a pricier version that is). I ended up staining them myself, but it's likely not necessary, as you probably won't be playing in the rain.
- game instruction booklet is a bit lacking - nothing the internet couldn't clarify though
- the wood dings up fairly easily - it doesn't hurt the game, and they're not large dings...Read more ›
So bottom line, if you have played a lot with a tournament set, maybe it's worth it to pay more for a full sized set, but for everyone else this is a great set for the money.
As for the game...it should be WAAAAY more popular in the US as it might be the overall best lawn/beach/tailgate game there is. For us Americans, no one seems to have heard of it which makes for very interesting looks and questions from strangers when playing in public which is kind of cool in it's own way. If you're single, it can get you as much attention on the beach as a puppy I kid you not. But there are many more reasons on why this should be the lawn game of choice.
Here are the reasons I think this is the supreme tailgate/beach/lawn game there is.
~It basically shares the simple goals and techniques with Bocce, Cornhole, Horseshoes, Ladderball etc. while offering more elements of play and more room for strategy than any of them.
~It packs up to a very very convenient size for travel which trumps games like Cornhole and Ladderball by a mile for beach, camping and big tailgate events.
~the area of play is essentially smaller and also much more well contained than other similar tossing games making it better again for crowded beach spots, campsites and tailgating events than other games.
~It's just as fun and gameplay is balanced regardless of the number of players and whether or not the teams are balanced. 1 vs 3 is just as much as 2v2 etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this game! We play it every year on our family vacation. It's simple and gets you outside being social!Published 23 hours ago by Heidi Quinn
This game is amazing! Everyone should own this for tailgating, or backyard parties or for camping. This game is more fun than corn hole or other classic outdoor games. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Meg Libertucci
Great quality components. This is my first experience with Kubb but I can't imagine that the casual player would require anything else. Read morePublished 12 days ago by J. Emerton
This yard game is a BLAST! We brought to our family reunion and everyone though my husband and I were crazy. This much have had 50 games played over the weekend in a row. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Megs
This is a fun game and a well made set. The carry bag was a bit flimsy and only big enough to hold the set if you stack the pieces in very, very carefully. Read morePublished 28 days ago by WalterH
Game is fun for everyone but one for the throwing sticks broke in 2 during the first game.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
We've brought this camping and everyone really enjoys it. The pieces are high quality wood and the rules are easy to pick up on quickly. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Caleb
Bought this Kubb game after scanning a lot of reviews. If you are checking here, you probably already know that Kubb is a really fun outdoor game of skill and strategy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Clark K Wallace
Well made, excellent product.
For those who were wondering, it's made of Rubber Wood & it seems to be holding up nicely. Read more