BeyerDynamic Premium Headphones 250 OHM includes Bonus Focusrite USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BEYERDYNAMIC AUTHORIZED DEALER With FULL Warranty
- INCLUDES BONUS Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface (2nd Generation) With Pro Tools and More
- ALSO INCLUDES Screwable 6.35 mm / 1/4" adaptor, Leatherette Carrying Bag
- THE FAMOUS DT 990 Premium, 250 ohm version; Stereo Headphone excellent open ear design, true sound reproduction. MADE IN GERMANY, innovative ""Bass reflex"" system for excellent audio performance. OPEN DESIGN, includes carry case, 11 oz light weight.
- GOLD VAPORIZED STEREO 3.5 mm mini-jack . 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER warranty only when purchased from an authorized beyerdynamic dealer.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sennheiser HD 600 Open Back Professional Headphone
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm closed Studio Headphone
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium 250 ohm HiFi headphones
Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 600 ohm - All Black Manufaktur Edition Over-ear Headphones
Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Studio Headphones
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 in||5 x 10 x 8 in||4 x 7 x 8.5 in||8.5 x 7 x 4 in||4.7 x 8.7 x 9.1 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.57 lb||1 lb||1.76 ounces||1.7 lbs||1.1 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||lightweight||noise-isolation||Noise-Isolation-Feature||Single-sided cable, Gold-plated 1/8" mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)||lightweight|
The new sophisticated DT 990 is a headphone for enthusiasts and will satisfy you with a perfect sound and comfort. The use of high-quality material and the distinctive design underline the standard of a high end model. The headphone is still handcrafted in Germany warranting a high quality. This is the 250 Ohms version which is suitable for the use with hi-fi systems (as longs as they have a sufficiently dimensioned headphones output) or with purpose-built headphone amplifiers. For the use with portable devices we recommend the 32 Ohms version. Features Semi-open back design Neutral, balanced sound Robust spring steel headband Single-sided cable Soft headband pad Gold-plated 1/8" mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm) Specifications Transmission type - Wired Headphone design (operating principle) - Semi-open Headphone impedance - 250 ohms Headphone frequency response - 5 - 35.000 Hz Nominal sound pressure level - 96 dB Construction - Circumaural (around the ear) Cable & plug - Stereo jack plug 3.5 mm (1/8") & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm) Net weight without packaging - 290 g
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|