Other Sellers on Amazon
BeyoncÃ©: I Am - World Tour
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
108 Shows, 78 Cities, 32 Countries, 6 Continents, 1.1 Million Fans. Beyoncé s I AM... WORLD TOUR captures concert footage from numerous shows edited into one extraordinary concert. Weaved into this concert are highlights that give a rare glimpse into the dynamic and personal world of this multi-faceted icon. Included in this package is a Live CD of the concert, a behind-the-scenes documentary of her life along the tour and a 40-page book of exclusive photos. I AM... WORLD TOUR captures not only an unforgettable performance from the superstar singer and entertainer, but showcases her astonishing talent as a filmmaker, director and producer.
2.Crazy In Love feat. Jay-Z
4.Tomorrow I Am Sasha Fierce
6.Get Me Bodied
7.Smash Into You
10.If I Were A Boy / You Oughta Know
14.Socks & Stilettos
15.Ego feat. Kanye West
17.Sasha vs. Beyoncé
18.Baby Boy / You Don t Love Me, No No No
20.Check On It
24.Are You Filming Me With That?
25.Say My Name
28.Single Ladies Contest
29.Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
2. Crazy In Love feat. Jay-Z
3. Naughty Girl
4. Freakum Dress
5. Get Me Bodied
6. Smash Into You
7. Ave Maria
8. Broken-Hearted Girl
9. If I Were A Boy /You Oughta Know
12. Ego feat. Kanye West
14. Baby Boy
15. You Don t Love Me, No No No
17. Check On It
19. Upgrade U
20. Say My Name
21. At Last
23. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
Mic And A Light
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My take, I have all three tour DVD's now, I have never been to a live concert. After viewing this DVD in it's entirety, I would have to say that I enjoyed 95% of the DVD. The remaining 5% that I did not like was due to the Vlog's that kept stopping the performance. It wasnt a HUGE flaw in my opinion but the DVD could have did without the Beyonce Vlogs.
What I did like was the performances, costumes, dancers, stage araangements and Beyonce's energy was FIRE!!
I will have to adnmit that I like Beyonce Experience better than this DVD. I understand that Beyonce may have included her thoughts on her career and her life in this DVD, but I'm sorry to say that I still have a lack of knowledge of who Beyonce really is, yes I know her as a performer but in my opinion Beyonce is extremely private and very much to herself 100% of the time. She doesnt really hang out with people outside her circle and she gives very little information about herself during interviews.
But all in all I love Beyonce the performer! Would I recommend that you purchase thid DVD ... Yes! If you dont have Beyonce experience than you need to buy that one first.
I've got to say, after watching this, there is no doubt in my mind that Beyonce is the best PERFORMER/Entertainer since Michael Jackson. The way she plays to the crowd, you can clearly see that she was born for the stage.
Excellent vocals, great dancing and choreography. An extremely talented woman and the editing on this is top notch.