Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beyonce: The Ultimate Performer
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on August 31, 2010
Seriously... I just can't get enough of Beyonce. Every time I've seen her perform live (4 times), she never disappoints. And this DVD certainly doesn't either. A must-have for any true Beyonce fan! Not only do you get to see new performances, but you get to hear stories from her family and even see clips from when she was little. DANG is there anything she can't do?? I LOVE YOU B!
on October 4, 2010
This DVD was defiantly NOT what I expected. I am a HUGE Beyonce fan and was excited to have a dvd compilation of what I thought was going to be her best performances, but it was just random performances @ some small venues. The DVD didn't even have a main menu; it seemed like something bootleg some one made just to make ten bucks, and honestly is wasn't even worth that. I could have gone on YouTube and seen better Beyonce footage. The performances weren't even her best! All these were old live performances and even though the dvd was published as 2010, ALL of the performance were from Bday. Nothing with Sasha Fierce. This DVD was defiantly a disappointment.
on October 25, 2010
this dvd had some of Beyonce's best performances and unseen footage...would recommend this if you are looking for her live performances along with autobiography too...I would like to see an updated one too though...this does not include her current album songs from I am.....
on June 10, 2013
yes I love all her qork and her talent is sweet. she has many qualities that says it all but her ultimate performer is great I enjoyed it a lot if you have all her other albums you have got to get this one for your collection.
on April 25, 2013
Really poor quality DVD. Plays like an old school VHS - no chapter selection, if you want to play a song back again, you're out of luck. To top it off, about half of this is also on the Beyoncé - B'Day Anthology Video Album, so I'd really recommend just getting that one instead of both.

Obviously, Beyoncé is *amazing* even if the DVD itself is lame, her performances are fantastic, especially her performance of "Proud Mary" at the Kennedy Honors!!
on November 7, 2013
This was the usual satisfying standard dvd being informative of Beyonce SSS (Super Sexy and Sweet). As usual, to see Beyonce performing is always guarantied to be entertaining and satisfying.
on September 24, 2010
There was nothing new about this DVD. Almost all performances and extras have been shown in her past DVDs. I love B but I felt this was a rip off on her fans.
on July 7, 2013
Beyoncé just starting out as a single performer was terrific. She looks great in her costumes and the selection of songs was the greatest.
on March 24, 2015
I use this DVD to encourage me to stick to my exercise routine. Seeing Beyonce so fit and dancing is like having an exercise coach.