- "Another top-flight novel from the master of intrigue - one of his best. Highly recommended." Grady Harp, Amazon Hall of Fame, Vine Voice and Top 100 July 16
- "You can rest assured that no matter which Brent Marks book you choose to read, you're most likely going to learn something new outside of your current knowledge base and you will come away a wiser, more sensitive person for having done so. Beyond All Recognition is no exception. This recent installment looks into the complex dysfunctions of the military system, while at the same time not forgetting about the camaraderie between those individuals who have admirably served together under the worst of circumstances." Joy A. Lorton
- "Mr. Eade gives us another reason to stay up late. I loved the book and I love the way I learn every time I read his books. This is a very timely novel, well researched, and honestly, a little scary." Kelleen Stine-Cheyne
From the Author
But to those who will say that it is anti-military, and there will be some, I can assure you that it is not. That is an important institution which may be critical in protecting our homeland.However, the war in Iraq was not about protecting the homeland. It was a war based upon false pretenses and was all about profiteering. Billions were made by the elite from the trillions spent by the taxpayers. Thousands of American military men and women's lives were lost and approximately one million Iraqis died. It was a war that was sold to the American public by the use of propaganda and the abuse of patriotism.
Finally, to those who will claim that itis anti-military, and they will, it is most definitely pro-military, and tells the hypothetical story of a soldier's life before, during, and after the war. I hope that you will enjoy it and that it will spark questions of debate in your minds.
- A Patriot's Act
- Predatory Kill
- Assumed Innocent (formerly HOA Wire)
- Arresting Resist (formerly Unreasonable Force)
- Trial by Terror (Formerly Absolute Intolerance)
- To Remain Silent (Formerly The Spy Files)
- Decree of Finality
- Beyond All Recognition
- The Big Spill
- And Justice?