- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: University of Notre Dame Press; 1st edition (August 31, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0268006881
- ISBN-13: 978-0268006884
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,151,343 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beyond Aztlan: Ethnic Autonomy in Comparative Perspective Paperback – April 30, 2017
"[B]arrera addresses many issues, questions many of the answers given by Chicano organizations and movements in their quest for Aztlan, and provides much food for thought. Anyone interested in the issues of ethnic equality with cultural maintenance or regional autonomy would do well to read this book, if not for its answers, then perhaps for its questions." (American Journal of Sociology)
About the Author
Mario Barrera is Professor Emeritus of Chicano/Latino Studies at the Department of Ethnic Studies, UC Berkeley.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|