- Hardcover: 255 pages
- Publisher: Praeger; 1 edition (April 9, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0313365806
- ISBN-13: 978-0313365805
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.2 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,338,276 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beyond Burning Bras: Feminist Activism for Everyone 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Recommended. General and undergraduate libraries." - Choice
About the Author
Laura Finley is assistant professor of sociology and criminology at Barry University, Miami, FL, and director of the Center for Living and Teaching Peace in Miami, FL.
Emily Reynolds Stringer is the founding director of Feeling Foody, an organization for developing nutritional awareness in children and adolescents, and Creating a Planet, an exchange program for community art in the United States, Guatemala, and Thailand.