- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: University of Pennsylvania Press; y First printing edition (January 24, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812237048
- ISBN-13: 978-0812237047
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,383,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Beyond the Century of the Child: Cultural History and Developmental Psychology Hardcover – January 24, 2003
"This volume offers readers a brilliant and thought-provoking symposium on historical aspects of childhood, of conceptions and arrangements of childhood, and of the study of child development itself."—American Journal of Psychology
About the Author
Willem Koops is Professor of Developmental Psychology and Dean of the Department of Social Sciences at Utrecht University. Michael Zuckerman is Professor of History at the University of Pennsylvania and author of Almost Chosen People: Oblique Biographies in the American Grain.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?