From the Back Cover
"A Tourist's Best Friend!" Chicago Sun-Times
"Indispensable" The New York Times
The Unofficial Guides are the "Consumer Reports" of travel guides, offering candid evaluations of their destinations' attractions, hotels, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, sports, and more, all rated and ranked by a team of unbiased inspectors so even the most compulsive planners can be sure they're spending their time and money wisely. Each guide addresses the needs of everyone from families to business travelers, with handy charts that demonstrate how each place stacks up against the competition. Plus, all the details are pulled out so they're extremely easy to scan.
Beyond Disney is the guide for folks who've been there, done that when it comes to Walt Disney World and are ready to explore the host of other attractions in the Orlando area, from Sea World to nationally ranked golf courses to Universal Studios.
Seven Great Ways That Beyond Disney Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
- Practical tips on when to go and how to beat the crowds at 12 of Central Florida's best theme parks
- Firsthand information on what's worthwhile and what's not at major attractions
- The inside scoop on where to go for the best roller coaster action
- Complete coverage of Universal Florida, including Islands of Adventure, CityWalk, and expanded restaurant reviews
- Comprehensive chapters on SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Cypress Gardens, Gatorland, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and water parks
- New sections on SeaWorld's Discovery Cove, Splendid China, and the Holy Land Experience
- The straight story on Orlando-area dinner theaters and nightlife