Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 557 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 599 reviews
on May 25, 2016
I love unbleached parchment paper. It's just one more way I can keep unnecessary chemicals out of my family's bodies. I don't even understand why parchment paper is typically bleached - or why I have to pay less for them not to bleach it. But that's life.

I wish the box cut better, but I have kitchen scissors nearby I usually use to keep a straight cut. Otherwise, no complaints.

I use the same parchment paper multiple times (unless I cook something that makes a mess). This saves on waste - and on cost.
on January 22, 2016
The size is perfect, and I like that it is unbleached and posted as "forest friendly". Other parchments are in long lengths, so the box doesn't fit in my normal-sized drawer. I like the weight and the feel of this one too, as compared to others I have tried.

I use it in place of aluminum foil for almost anything from toasting homemade granola to baking to cooking fish and veggies "en papillote". I also use it in place of plastic wrap sometimes too. For example, for homemade goods that need to be individually wrapped (like salted caramels, popsicles, breakfast bars, etc) I use this parchment for the wrappers. It can sometimes be reused a number of times (depending on what you do with it), and then when you have used it enough, you can wipe and toss it into the compost or recycling (as long as it is not the siliconized version).

The amazon price is cheaper than my local stores for the same product.
on December 7, 2010
I am really satisfied with this purchase the quality is great and the price is right.

I do not agree with the reviewer who gave this 2 stars simply because the pre-cut products are more convenient.
It would be more fair to compare this with other rolled products. Pre-cut is three times the price and that does not even include the shipping.

I also did not find that the paper curls up it does not lay 100% flat but it does not curl up and get in the way
like other paper I have purchased in the supermarket.
33 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2017
My wife was grumping about the cleanup from BBQ roasted chicken breasts. As I like them, I went on a quest to see if I could improve my chances of getting more and I found out about parchment cooking. I ordered a roll of this and basically browbeat my wife into trying it (she's not enthusiastic about "newfangled ideas"). She lined the container with the paper and - amazing! - no mess. The story has a happy ending!
on February 7, 2016
After learning about the bleach in traditional parchment paper, I couldn't bring myself to purchase another roll. But I also want aomething between the pan and my food to protect against the chemicals in non-stick cookie sheets.

This parchment paper is great. I wish it had a cutting strip like others have, but I just use my kitchen scissors. I've found I can use this parchment paper multiple times before needing to toss it, which is great since the price is higher than the regular parchment paper at the store.
on January 21, 2014
Trust an older mom; if you want good cookies, use parchment paper. This stuff will keep your cookies from burning on the bottom while not perfectly done on top. Once you use it for cookies, you'll wonder why you ever did without it. A roll lasts quite a while, too. If you use only 1 foot a day you'll have it for more than 2 months.

I also use it for pizza dough. Since I started making home-made pizza, my college boys won't let me get delivery; they hate it in comparison. The secret to great dough is in this parchment paper. I turn out the pizza dough onto a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil that is topped by a sheet of parchment paper. Then I roll the sides together, so that the parchment paper and foil get folded together on each side to form a rectangular pizza pan. I roll out the dough onto the parchment paper, then slide a cookie sheet under the foil and then just slide it into the oven (remove the cookie sheet and just leave the parchment-topped foil in the oven. You don't want your dough on the cookie sheet; the bottom won't get done enough. Leave the dough in for about 6 or 7 minutes at 460 degrees, and take it out. It won't be brown, but it will be baked enough to look like bread. Just top it with anything you want (sauce, cheese, veggies, etc) and stick it back in the oven for 10 minutes. Better than delivery, and certainly better than frozen.
on July 31, 2017
This was a great product to use. I love the fact that it was unbleached parchment paper. It's hard to find good quality parchment paper that isn't bleached. I took one star away because it doesn't have a cutter on the box to help you cut the paper. The box quickly became misshaped when tearing paper. In order to keep the box, I had to find a pair of scissors to get the paper how I wanted it. That became bothersome, especially if I had misplaced my scissors. If they were to add a cutter to the box, I would definitely buy this again but I've moved on to the RAW brand that can be found here on Amazon and their box DOES have a cutter which I love!
Enthusiast: Cookingon November 19, 2016
Very nice, very simple. We bake with this, and also use it to wrap up meats individually for the freezer. I'm not TOO much of a fan of the lack of the metal cutting edge, but I absolutely see the point. To solve this (since I'm lazy and definitely want the metal cut edge), we simply took the previous parchment paper box with the cut edge, and swapped the wrapping out. We'll forever buy this stuff, and keep the old box with the metal. Not buying and tossing new metal, and using the one we already owned. Win win!
on January 24, 2016
We usually buy the Kirkland Signature parchment paper. I went to Costco and forgot to buy some more to make holiday cookies. Since Costco is a madhouse in the month of December, and I didn't want to drive back there, I turned to Amazon. This was available for same day delivery - since I ordered at 9 PM it came the next day. It works well, but is a little bit on the thin side. I didn't have issues with it tearing, but I did handle it with kid gloves because it was so thin. I was afraid to treat it like my "normal" parchment paper.
In sum, it served its purpose, but I will stick to the Kirkland brand in the future.
on March 10, 2014
This is honestly a great product. We had the regular white parchment paper before and it was bad. Not that it didnt work but it was made from bad products. Those products with heat from your oven will then seep into your food. That to us was a problem and with a child on the way we want to take all the steps that we can to prevent toxins and bleach and what ever else is out there from doing damage. I love the way the parchment paper looks and feels, We also reuse it at times because its very durable. The stuff is great and the price is good as well. An over all must have for cooks in the kitchen. :) We are really happy with this product.