- Series: Black Performance and Cultural Criticism
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Ohio State University Press; 2 edition (July 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814211003
- ISBN-13: 978-0814211007
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #838,956 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beyond Lift Every Voice and Sing: The Culture of Uplift, Identity, and Politics in Black Musical Theater (Black Performance and Cultural Criticism) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?