Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

100%

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on August 8, 2017
Great book-have given away so many copies over the years to friends who have lost their horse(s)-
on July 17, 2014
I purchased this book because of a personal loss so dear to me that I wasn't sure if I could get past it. Not only is this thoughtfully written from the eyes and heart of someone who knows what that feels like, but it's tenderness and eloquence is beyond compare. I thank you, Kimberly Gatto for helping me through the toughest loss of my life.
on April 24, 2016
A necessary read for those who love & lose animals. It answers a lot of questions.
on January 27, 2014
Great book. Helped me get through a tough time. Bless Kim Gatto, the author, for taking time to make such an honest, love-filled book.
on November 1, 2008
I had just lost my 5 yr. old Tennessee Walker filly to colic and was grieving terribly. We had her cremated at the Guardian Afterlife facility in California. They suggested this book. After I read it, I felt better. It offered good suggestions (which I took). I highly recommend it to anyone who has lost their special friend.