|Print List Price:||$14.95|
Save $11.00 (74%)
Beyond The Rainbow: Personal Stories and Practical Strategies to Help your Business & Workplace Connect with the LGBTQ Market Kindle Edition
|Length: 162 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I loved the way it was broken down into the chapters and the way the author was real and very personal in her explanations.
The not quite last chapter had her personal words and feelings the week of the Orlando massacre and they were heartbreaking and beautifully written. Thank you for making this topic that much more compelling.
Here are three reasons why I believe this was an impactful read for anyone looking to learn about and support LGBTQ professionals in and out of the workplace:
1) The timeliness of the book’s advice. There are many books available today about integrating the LGBTQ community at work but none as timely for the current state of U.S. culture and the changing political atmosphere as Beyond the Rainbow. This guide provides the right advice and context for the state of business today.
2) A compelling personal narrative. Jenn added her own story throughout the book to ground the advice provided in her own real life experiences. From her emotional state following the Pulse shooting to how she’s succeeded in the workplace, her stories are relatable and highlight the variety of perspectives each member of the LGBTQ community have regarding work and other relevant topics.
3) Action-oriented tips. Beyond the Rainbow is very effective at tying the personal experiences of Jenn and others into tangible strategies for the business sector to act on. The book strikes a healthy balance between personal narratives and then zooming out to illustrate how these experiences can inform how businesses and professionals positively impact the LGBTQ community. Whether discussing how to use the right terminology or standing up to adversity at work, Jenn is highly effective at keeping her recommendations doable.
It’s time to fully embrace the complete diversity of the workforce by making it known that your organization not only says it supports everyone in the LGBTQ community but will take action. Use Beyond the Rainbow as your guide to create a more fulfilling workplace for everyone.
This book is beautifully crafted and put together so well - a speedy read jam-packed with great information.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Workplace Culture
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Knowledge Capital
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Consulting
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction > Activism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Organizational Behavior > Workplace