Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beyond Re-animator
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on January 22, 2004
I just purchased this DVD and am amazed to see all the negative comments regarding this jolly great film. This movie expands on all we've seen in the previous two and takes us to new heights at a CRAZY prison. And though it does have it's bad acting, silly effects, loose ends, etc., we still get WEST! Jeffrey Combs is the BEST mad scientist EVER! You people who want a Russell Crowe movie, GET LOST! You have no sense of humor, nor have you seen the REALLY bad horror films that exist like "Mimic 2." If you've seen the first two movies, just buy or rent this one. It won't disappoint.
on February 13, 2016
Awesome
on September 18, 2005
This movie is terrible. At least the Major League Geek Scientist is in Prison where he belongs. However he is soon up to his old tricks which involve playing with rats and dead bodies. I don't know about you but I prefer my women to be whole and not in pieces of spare parts. I give this movie 5 stars because Tom , the guy who works at the Video Store is a good bloke and I am introducing him to great booze such as Grand Marnier and Dom Benedictine!!!
on February 23, 2016
Great
on January 31, 2005
Being a big Re-Animator fan, when I first found out about the movie I was rather excited. When I went over to my local best buy, I was able to locate this movie and got home right away so I could watch this movie. After viewing it, I thought it was ok, but was let down a little. It didn't have the same shock and atmosphere of the two earlier ones. Probably my biggest complaint was the character development. You didn't really care what happened to the characters (except West) because they didn't give you enough time to know them . Plus I'd like to have an unrated version available. Perhaps that would help fill in the holes.
on March 26, 2004
It's back ! And if you liked the 2 first movies, go for this 3rd one, I don't think you will be disappointed. You know the ingedients..Funny and gore. The SFX are signed by Screaming Mad George as usual and Yuzna is the director for the Fantastic Factory(DAGON rules). I was not disappointed at all. Jeffrey Combs is still the same MAD DOCTOR and ready as ever to raise the dead. The spannish actors are quite bad and you don't know why Dr West is in a jail in Spain but who cares ! Or maybe they try to let us believe we are in USA but well, there is a Police car in a scene not very US style ;) Anyway It's a cool sequel.
on August 2, 2004
I love the openinig murder scene. After that it slows down a little. Then Dr. Herbert West who is now in prison reanimates another prisoner. Later on comes my favorite part. All the prisoners escape. Many people die and are reanimated. As soon as they escape it loses it's plot whitchj makes it even better. Theres action,horror, and tons of gore, including exploding stomachs and dismemberment. The action sequences are priceless. An excellent film. Rated R for Strong Graphic Violence and Gore, Language, and Sexual Content
on January 30, 2004
I'm quiet happy with the third entry into the Re-Animator series. Brian Yuzna did an amazing job with this film. Brian's direction in the film is interesting. The effects are good, especially an inmates chest exploding. It's exciting seeing Jeffrey Combs return as Herbert West. After viewing it the obvious opinion is to think it's not better than the original, but of course it's not going to be. Over all the fans should be happy,I know I am.
By Justine Ryan
on February 23, 2013
I gave this to my uncle for his birthday and he loves it so much. He had been looking for this for awhile.
on April 6, 2007
This movie is awful, terrible, and has no redeeming value. This is much like the original Reanimator. I loved it! Okay, the acting may have not been Oscar worthy and the plot was kind of stupid, but it had Herbert West up to his experiments again. If you want Gone With the Wind, why even bother reading reviews of this type of film. If you want a camp culture classic with no social value and plenty of gore and pointless shots of the totally unsympathetic heroine's fishnets, this is it! Gotta love it.