Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
I adore The Secret. I've watched it several times and shared it with friends.

THIS, most assuredly, is NOT what I expected. The production values are bad. Very bad. And, it's all made worse because the original film set me up to expect something as least as good as the original, if not better.

Where's the cohesive presentation? Where's the enlightening/humorous/entertaining illustrations to bring it all to life? Beyond the Secret seems as though it was rushed into production to cash in on the impact of the original, even though we sure waited long enough for the release. So... didn't they have enough time to put together something more professional looking? Certainly, they had enough money to produce a better product than this!

My greatest disappointment is for some of the speakers, who act as though they've been told, "Talk fast -- we're running out of film." How many times should we be required to re-run a segment just to figure out what they are saying? Why is the sound quality so bad? There are good thoughts there, but sometimes they rush by like a speeding bullet. Why? Where was the director?

The truth is that Beyond The Secret has the look and feel of a student film. I am forced to give it a C, and that's only out of affection for the first project.

My sincere recommendation is that you watch the original again, rather than waste your money on this DVD. Rent it, borrow it, but don't waste your money.

What a sad, sorry disappointment of a film! I am amazed that they released something this poor when we all know that they are capable of so very much more. Beyond the Secret is an embarrassment, and I feel that the audience is most definitely due an explanation and an apology --perhaps accompanied by a refund.

JULY 31, 2009: As a post-script to this review, I want to add that I recently contacted the creators of the original DVD, The Secret, and I was informed that they have no connection at all to this project. For me, that answers all the questions about the awful quality of this film! Therefore, deduct two stars from my original rating of Beyond the Secret.

Let the buyer beware!
on April 3, 2010
First I like Bob Protor and will continue to buy his other products. I like "The Secret" also. My low score for this video is as follows:

1. VERY POOR VIDEO QUALITY. The video seems to have been recorded by a teenager making a YouTube movie. In fact most You Tube movies have better video quality.

2. There are no illustrations only and endless series of fast speeches by various New Age Lecturers.

CONCLUSION: Bob Proctor is a great and so are the folks on his video but he bombed out on this one as the video quality is so poor and you feel like you are watching a TENNIS MATCH at Midnight! Back and forth fast segments of speeches while you feel the talk takes place in the dark. No illustration or teaching aids.

Sorry I could not stay awake for the whole presentation as I was getting "optical fatigue". Like when someone gets hypnotized! This is meant as a CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of folks I do admire. But I suggest you buy one of his books instead or "The Secret" if you have not done already!
on March 15, 2012
Recieved quickly and in excellant shape. This is the one to watch after "The Secret". Another inspiring and motivational film. Well worth your time and money. I like it because if you know the bible you will see how much parallels with how God has told us to do things. It shows the power he has given each of us and inspires you to use it!!! This is not a religious movie. Make sure to view "The Secret" dvd first.
on December 31, 2012
This is not a mind opening experience like the secret was. It seems to be a marketing exploit, after which I felt less empowered than when I started. If you love the secret, it doesn't bring anything else to the table. I would recommend it for the critics of the original.
on January 9, 2014
i rate this product highly because it make you aware of what you need to do to go faward and you have to work on the mind if you if you want to get what you want but first you have to understand that so in nut shell this product brought the awareness to you.
on August 30, 2016
excellent an very practical explanations.
on April 10, 2012
I thought it must hv been put together too quickly. The back drop on the entire thing was cheesey at best. I liked it over all. I felt the Afro American man tho, full of life and sometimes funny, could hv degreased his face. Why didn't someone help him with that? Not as professional as it could've been. Content, was ok.
on August 6, 2014
Masta piece!! if you need a lil bit more guidance after watching The Secret get this, explains that you need to go out and do what you need to do to fulfill your dreams. FYI
on August 9, 2014
Help me to understand, I am the creator, and maker of my own personal internal world.
with God spirit helping me to shape my own world as I wish to.
on June 18, 2016