Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on July 27, 2016
Not impressed. We bleached my daughters already blonde hair, applied and let to set way way beyond the recommended time. It didnt take.
on March 19, 2017
So this color was EXACTLY what I wanted when I first put it in my hair. Then as it began to wash out, my hair started a magical, colorful journey. Each time I washed it, I never knew what color would turn out. Until eventually all of it washed out EXCEPT for this horrible green color. I kept washing thinking it would fade like the rest of the color but nooooo. I even used color corrector, which basically killed my hair, and it STILL HASNT COME OUT. So if you have blonde hair, DO NOT BUY THIS IN RISK OF HAVING YOUR HAIR TURN GREEN.
on September 10, 2017
This has always been my favorite way to color my hair. This is a great product. I usually purchase from Sally's Beauty Store, but throught I'd start and stay shopping on line at AMAZON.
on July 10, 2017
This hair dye is terrible!!!
Not only did it not dye my hair, but this dye made my hair dry as a bone.I should have stuck with special effects blue hair dye.
on June 23, 2015
It really good I like it
on July 14, 2013
love the color it turns out to be, and very impressed with the coverage of the dye. the only complaint was how much it stained my skin. i have used other dyes before and as long as i took precautionary steps, such as putting vasoline around my hair line, i normally dont have any problems, but this dye stained very badly. happy with it other than that, though.
on June 13, 2014
I dye my hair with this stuff all the time. First, ignore the directions. I always leave it in much longer than the directions and it comes out super vibrant and stays for like a month. A lot does come out in the shower if you use the wrong products in the shower. I use this stuff from Sally's called Color Lock in a gold and purple bottle for shampoo and conditioner. I stick it in my hair first thing in the shower and all of the color immediately stops coming out. The dye will stain your skin for a day or two so be prepared to look interesting but it's so worth it. It doesn't do nearly as much damage as other dyes I've used and lasts way longer than most dyes. It doesn't have as broad a color range as Manic Panic but you can mix different color bottles of this stuff and it looks awesome. Just a couple tips because I think that's why all of you are having problems.
on November 3, 2015
I use the wild red and its ahhhmazing! I bleach my roots 3 to 4 times (I have jet black hair) and then generously apply this to dry hair. I leave it in for 1 to 2 hours and rinse with cold water. My hair turns out perfect everytime. I generally repeat this process every 1 to 2 months to keep it red. People stop me in the streets multiple times per day just to say how much they love my hair. I will never use any other dye.
review image
on April 21, 2016
It worked amazing u am in love w it n it was so easy to apply!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.