- Paperback: 217 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (October 21, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484222342
- ISBN-13: 978-1484222348
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,831,952 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Beyond jQuery 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Some of his other notable writing includes the precursor to this book, the "You Don't Need jQuery" series, and a number of articles that help developers integrate file uploading capabilities into their projects. He was featured in an article in Fortune Magazine based on his experiences with Google Glass in the workplace.
He lives in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, with his wife Kat, and his son Ray IV. They are known to spend long stretches of time in Thailand (especially in the Udon Thani area) where a portion of this book was written.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews