Beyution BT513 Bluetooth Headphones with Built in Mic for Cell Phone, Laptop, PC, Tablet - Retail Package - Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- New HiFi Wireless Bluetooth stereo Headphone Headphones headset for Cell Phone iphone 7 7plus iphone 6 samsung cell phone Laptop PC Tablet
- HiFi - Best Audio Performance - Stereo - Sports - Wireless Bluetooth 33 feet distance - Over the head
- Built-in microphone Allows clear Phone communication; Enables use as a headset. Music and phone controls ensure ease of use
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery With Li-battery enables up to 7-8 hours of talk time or audio playback, Standby time up to 180 hours.
- Passive noise reduction Up to 15dB blocks background sounds for an immersive listening experience. Noise Blackout with dual microphone technology promotes optimal call quality.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Beyution BT513 Bluetooth Headphones with Built in Mic for Cell Phone, Laptop, PC, Tablet - Retail Package - Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||6 x 8 x 2 in||5.31 x 7.68 x 3.74 in||4.92 x 6.3 x 3.15 in||5.91 x 7.68 x 3.15 in||6.8 x 7.1 x 2.8 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.75 lb||6.66 ounces||0.6 lb||0.8 lb||0.9 lb|
Beyution BT513 Wireless Bluetooth V4.1 Headphones Foldable Hi-fi Stereo Headset for Smart Phones & Tablets (Ten Colors)
Beyution Wireless Bluetooth Headphones develop a rich, Hi-Fi Stereo quality sound. Built in Microphone for easy call , is a full size headphone that easily syncs with any Bluetooth enabled device such as Smartphones Tablet.
Bluetooth V4.1 Versions
- CSR solution,HSP,HFP,A2DP,AVRCP Lets you wireless connect to compatible devices, including Apple iPhone 7/7plus/6S/6/6plus/5s/5c/4s/4c/3/2 iPAD iPod, Android Smart phone; Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3 Note 4/2/3; Galaxy Tablet; Nokia Toshiba Sony and BlackBerry Smart phone and devices.
- Allows simple transport and storage included free travel pouch.
3.5mm audio jack
- Provides a simple wired connection of a variety of devices.40mm drivers
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery enables up to 7-8 hours of talk time or audio playback, Standby time up to 180 hours.
- Bluetooth Connection Mode:Bluetooth 4.1 tech, provide a speedy and steady connection with your bluetooth device;
- Wired Connection Mode: When headphone was low-battery, you can enjoy the music in every moment with no charge via 3.5mm audio cable
- Music Sharing Mode：Pair BT513 headphone to your device via Bluetooth, then you can wire connect to your another headphone and share the same music/ vedio with other peoples (family/ friends/ lover) via 3.5mm audio jack.
Noise Reduction Design
- Come with a 40mm driver along with neodymium magnets produce deep, enhanced bass and full-range sound for dynamic audio, bring you away from the noise of city and enjoy yourself in the music world.
- Free to adjust the headband size to fit for everyone.
- Bluetooth headset builted-in micphone free your hands from Hand-held phone.
- With over-ear soft cushions helping to further reduce noise while provids a secure and comfortable wearing experience.
- Battery: 3.7v/250mAh
- Charing input: 5v/1.0A
- Standby time: about 200 hours
- Successive Talking Time: about 8 hours
- Music Playing Time: about 5~6 hours
- Charging Time: 2~3 hours
- Volume Control: 16 ranks, 3dB variation in each rank
- Speaker Diameter: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20~20KHz
- Microphone Unit: 4*1.5mm
- S.P.L: -42±3dB
- Impedance: ≤2.2KΩ
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20,000Hz
- Bluetooth Receiver Range: 33 feet/360°
- 1 pcs x Beyution wireless bluetooth headphone（Blue）
- 1 pcs x USB charging calbe
- 1 pcs x 3.5mm audio cable
- 1 pcs x User manual
- 1 pcs x Carry Pounch
Top customer reviews
1) Have I had problems connecting to BT? Not a single time.
2) Have I ever lost connection? Not even for a moment.
3) Were they easy to setup? No different than any other Bluetooth device.
4) How is the sound? Excellent!!!
5) How is the quality of the headphones? People complain about them being cheap and at first I noticed a little bit of rattling on occasion, but after the first day I don't even notice it now. This is a NON issue.
6) Are they durable? I couldn't tell you because I don't plan on dropping them and if they do break I'll purchase a new pair. $25 dollars for what you're getting you can't beat them.
If you're hesitating then stop hesitating and get these headphones because they are excellent.
I'm dated. I'm accustomed to Motorola S305 bluetooth headphones that I've used for years. Bluetooth 2.0. They're still out there and work well while I'm working out on a treadmill, but I was ready to try something new. Beyution BT513 (this product) attracted me because - I don't care how many 'earbud' phones people want to buy, I don't like anything that sticks in my ear canal. I want a fitover. I want my ear to be covered. That's why the Beyution BT513 was my choice.
It comes with a "User Manual". I don't like to read them, but this was short, informative, worthwhile.
The unit has an alternate input method - a 3.5mm stereo DIN jack. This means you can compare audio quality with direct-wired audio input vs bluetooth input! I hadn't thought of this when I ordered it. But it's an easy reference for comparison... I compared each method of listening by turning Spotify on on my iPhone, then alternately listening to it via the supplied 3.5mm male-to-male stereo DIN cable vs via bluetooth. The results were fantastic in that I could only perceive a difference in audio quality at the extreme high end of the iPhone's volume control. With bluetooth the audio was slightly louder but by turning the volume control down slightly, I could not tell the difference between the bluetooth audio and the direct-wired audio. This is worth rememembering when people tell you that bluetooth audio quality is inferior to other transmission methods.
I also compared this to the Plantronics USB headphones that I use on my PC. The Plantronics phones are not high-end by any means but that said, the Beyution bluetooth phones did fine in the comparison.
One important note to make is that I put the Beyutions on my wife's ears and while she enjoyed the music, I heard nothing. Beyutions are not advertised as "noise-cancelling" and have no electronic noise-cancelling properties that I've seen claimed. However electronics are not the whole story. These phones fit snugly yet comfortably and THEY ARE QUIET! Keeping surrounding sounds out while not broadcasting sound to the surrounding area is an important feature; this product does admirably in that regard. I discovered that isolation of listened-to audio from surrounding sound sources is most effectively achieved by wearing the inter-earphone band BEHIND the neck, rather than over the head.
I'll probably still use my old Motorola S305 on the treadmill while listening to podcasts, because they are extremely light-weight and work well enough for the podcasts I listen to while running. At all other times this product will be my preferred device.
One other thing to mention. On my Windows 8.1 computer, under Control Panel->Hardware and Sound->Sound->Manage Audio Devices (see attached photo), when this device is connected I get a dialog showing two sound choices for the device. The second one "Bluetooth Audio Renderer" seems to provide good audio quality to the BT513, whereas the first "Bluetooth Hands-free Audio" is not as good. Maybe it's just me BUT try both.