Beyution BT513 Bluetooth Headphones with Built in Mic for Cell Phone, Laptop, PC, Tablet - Retail Package - Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New HiFi Wireless Bluetooth stereo Headphone Headphones headset for Cell Phone iphone 7 7plus iphone 6 samsung cell phone Laptop PC Tablet
- HiFi - Best Audio Performance - Stereo - Sports - Wireless Bluetooth 33 feet distance - Over the head
- Built-in microphone Allows clear Phone communication; Enables use as a headset. Music and phone controls ensure ease of use
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery With Li-battery enables up to 7-8 hours of talk time or audio playback, Standby time up to 180 hours.
- Passive noise reduction Up to 15dB blocks background sounds for an immersive listening experience. Noise Blackout with dual microphone technology promotes optimal call quality.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Beyution BT513 Wireless Bluetooth V4.1 Headphones Foldable Hi-fi Stereo Headset for Smart Phones & Tablets (Ten Colors)
Beyution Wireless Bluetooth Headphones develop a rich, Hi-Fi Stereo quality sound. Built in Microphone for easy call , is a full size headphone that easily syncs with any Bluetooth enabled device such as Smartphones Tablet.
Bluetooth V4.1 Versions
- CSR solution,HSP,HFP,A2DP,AVRCP Lets you wireless connect to compatible devices, including Apple iPhone 7/7plus/6S/6/6plus/5s/5c/4s/4c/3/2 iPAD iPod, Android Smart phone; Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3 Note 4/2/3; Galaxy Tablet; Nokia Toshiba Sony and BlackBerry Smart phone and devices.
- Allows simple transport and storage included free travel pouch.
3.5mm audio jack
- Provides a simple wired connection of a variety of devices.40mm drivers
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery enables up to 7-8 hours of talk time or audio playback, Standby time up to 180 hours.
- Bluetooth Connection Mode:Bluetooth 4.1 tech, provide a speedy and steady connection with your bluetooth device;
- Wired Connection Mode: When headphone was low-battery, you can enjoy the music in every moment with no charge via 3.5mm audio cable
- Music Sharing Mode：Pair BT513 headphone to your device via Bluetooth, then you can wire connect to your another headphone and share the same music/ vedio with other peoples (family/ friends/ lover) via 3.5mm audio jack.
Noise Reduction Design
- Come with a 40mm driver along with neodymium magnets produce deep, enhanced bass and full-range sound for dynamic audio, bring you away from the noise of city and enjoy yourself in the music world.
- Free to adjust the headband size to fit for everyone.
- Bluetooth headset builted-in micphone free your hands from Hand-held phone.
- With over-ear soft cushions helping to further reduce noise while provids a secure and comfortable wearing experience.
- Battery: 3.7v/250mAh
- Charing input: 5v/1.0A
- Standby time: about 200 hours
- Successive Talking Time: about 8 hours
- Music Playing Time: about 5~6 hours
- Charging Time: 2~3 hours
- Volume Control: 16 ranks, 3dB variation in each rank
- Speaker Diameter: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20~20KHz
- Microphone Unit: 4*1.5mm
- S.P.L: -42±3dB
- Impedance: ≤2.2KΩ
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20,000Hz
- Bluetooth Receiver Range: 33 feet/360°
- 1 pcs x Beyution wireless bluetooth headphone（Blue）
- 1 pcs x USB charging calbe
- 1 pcs x 3.5mm audio cable
- 1 pcs x User manual
- 1 pcs x Carry Pounch
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Have I had problems connecting to BT? Not a single time.
2) Have I ever lost connection? Not even for a moment.
3) Were they easy to setup? No different than any other Bluetooth device.
4) How is the sound? Excellent!!!
5) How is the quality of the headphones? People complain about them being cheap and at first I noticed a little bit of rattling on occasion, but after the first day I don't even notice it now. This is a NON issue.
6) Are they durable? I couldn't tell you because I don't plan on dropping them and if they do break I'll purchase a new pair. $25 dollars for what you're getting you can't beat them.
If you're hesitating then stop hesitating and get these headphones because they are excellent.
I'm dated. I'm accustomed to Motorola S305 bluetooth headphones that I've used for years. Bluetooth 2.0. They're still out there and work well while I'm working out on a treadmill, but I was ready to try something new. Beyution BT513 (this product) attracted me because - I don't care how many 'earbud' phones people want to buy, I don't like anything that sticks in my ear canal. I want a fitover. I want my ear to be covered. That's why the Beyution BT513 was my choice.
It comes with a "User Manual". I don't like to read them, but this was short, informative, worthwhile.
The unit has an alternate input method - a 3.5mm stereo DIN jack. This means you can compare audio quality with direct-wired audio input vs bluetooth input! I hadn't thought of this when I ordered it. But it's an easy reference for comparison... I compared each method of listening by turning Spotify on on my iPhone, then alternately listening to it via the supplied 3.5mm male-to-male stereo DIN cable vs via bluetooth. The results were fantastic in that I could only perceive a difference in audio quality at the extreme high end of the iPhone's volume control. With bluetooth the audio was slightly louder but by turning the volume control down slightly, I could not tell the difference between the bluetooth audio and the direct-wired audio. This is worth rememembering when people tell you that bluetooth audio quality is inferior to other transmission methods.
I also compared this to the Plantronics USB headphones that I use on my PC. The Plantronics phones are not high-end by any means but that said, the Beyution bluetooth phones did fine in the comparison.
One important note to make is that I put the Beyutions on my wife's ears and while she enjoyed the music, I heard nothing. Beyutions are not advertised as "noise-cancelling" and have no electronic noise-cancelling properties that I've seen claimed. However electronics are not the whole story. These phones fit snugly yet comfortably and THEY ARE QUIET! Keeping surrounding sounds out while not broadcasting sound to the surrounding area is an important feature; this product does admirably in that regard. I discovered that isolation of listened-to audio from surrounding sound sources is most effectively achieved by wearing the inter-earphone band BEHIND the neck, rather than over the head.
I'll probably still use my old Motorola S305 on the treadmill while listening to podcasts, because they are extremely light-weight and work well enough for the podcasts I listen to while running. At all other times this product will be my preferred device.
One other thing to mention. On my Windows 8.1 computer, under Control Panel->Hardware and Sound->Sound->Manage Audio Devices (see attached photo), when this device is connected I get a dialog showing two sound choices for the device. The second one "Bluetooth Audio Renderer" seems to provide good audio quality to the BT513, whereas the first "Bluetooth Hands-free Audio" is not as good. Maybe it's just me BUT try both.
Well, these headphones WERE awesome, for the first month. Then suddenly they stopped working. I go to connect the bluetooth and instead of getting the usual connection noise, I receive some other weird bad two beep noise and they will not connect. There is absolutely nothing in the manual about this. The headphones are fully charged. So now they are completely useless to me. I am extremely disappointed, and because they now fall just outside of the 30 day return policy, I am out of luck. What a waste of money. I guess for $25 you can only get about a month's worth of bluetooth headphones. Before you buy these read all the reviews about how these die after about a month! All the good reviews were left after only about a day to a week of usage. BUY A DIFFERENT PAIR!
I don't know about the microphone... I bought these to use on the elliptical while I watched Netflix..... perfect. I have a large head (likely because I'm so smart and my brain won't fit into a normal size hat) but these fit fine.
If you're dropping $20 on these and expecting engineering out of Cupertino and build quality out of Japan, you'll be back to complain. If you're dropping $20 on a great, inexpensive pair of Bluetooth headphones, you're really gonna be happy!