Consider these available items
4 Port Bi-Directional Cable TV HDTV Digital Amplifier Internet Signal Booster with Bypass Port and Passive Return
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provides 4 amplified output ports plus a modem bypass port. The modem bypass port is not required to be used, so the amplifier can be used for standard OTA antenna connections also. This is a less costly alternative to the PCT-MA2-4P.
- Increases signal by +5dB on each port - approximately 3x boost! Each port on the amplifier will be boosted by 3dB above the signal on the input. This allows you to connect longer cable runs and keep the signal strong.
- Will reduce cable pixilation and graininess due to low signal levels. Typical low signal problems cause audio dropouts and pixilation. Boosting the signal before splitting (as this product does) often fixes signal issues.
- 6 kV surge protection for lightning strikes. Gold-plated, beryllium copper construction, and powder coated housing deters corrosion. Can be mounted flat or at a 90 degree angle with built-in dual mounts. 12-15v Power supply included. Coaxial cables are not included.
- This product is not recommended for use with amplified antennas. Using an amplified antenna with a secondary PCT amplifier may not improve your reception. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR SATELLITE TV. CONNECTING TO SATELLITE DISH WILL BLOCK THE SIGNAL and potentially damage the amplifier.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you are having cable TV picture problems this may be the product for you. It is NOT compatible with satellite TV, and will actually block satellite reception - so do not order it if you have satellite TV. This product will improve your cable TV picture and reduce pixilation, snow, and audio drop-outs that are caused by a weak signal level. It is compatible with all cable TV systems and services. You may or may not notice a difference in cable modem speed when using the amplifier. A number of factors influence cable modem speed, and there is no guarantee a booster will improve modem performance. If you are boosting an HDTV antenna signal, you should get the best HD antenna you can afford BEFORE using a booster. This signal amplifier IS NOT a substitute for a good antenna. If you are using an indoor antenna or are having HD reception problems with just a single TV attached to your outdoor antenna, this product will likely not improve your reception.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Xfinity problem
I just had Xfinity cable and internet install. I have two televisions. The signal to my primary was good but the video signal to my other TV kept freezing. To fix this, I had to reboot the box and it would only work for 5 minutes before freezing again. This made watching TV completely impossible. I did not want to go thru the frustration of contacting Comcast Customer Support so I decided to see if this booster would work. I've installed it a month ago and I have not had any problems since then.
This was easy to install. I replaced the three way splitter with the signal booster. All the ports are label so it is easy knowing what to connect to each port. You will need a two prong outlet and something to ground the booster to. The booster itself has grounding screws on both sides of it. Before you buy this, figure out where you can plug it into and where you can ground it. You do need to supply the grounding wire.