Bialetti 06835 Brikka Stovetop Espresso Maker, 4-Cup
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Makes 4 Espresso Cups = 6.7 fl. Oz
- Ready in 4-5 minutes
- Dual-chamber design and pressurizing process for fast brewing
- Opening in lid allows air to circulate creating the perfect crema
- Hand wash all parts with warm water
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Food Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Electric and gas stove compatible
- Hand wash only
- 2-year warranty
Before First Use
1. Remove all labels/packaging.
2. Hand wash all parts with warm water.
3. Rinse and remove any soap residue.
4. Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot before first consumption.
Frothy Richness you can see
Designed to enhance your coffee drinking experience, the Brikka is equipped with a special patented valve that regulates just the right amount of pressure, producing the perfect froth every time.
The Brikka features a dual-valve system that regulates the pressure of water flowing through the coffee grounds for a richer-tasting coffee. The open lid design allows air to circulate into the valve that creates the perfect crema.
Fill the upper chamber with cold water to the 'H2O' marker. Then using the upper chamber pour the water into the lower chamber.
Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
Place pot on stovetop. For gas stoves the flame should not come around the sides of the pot. Heat until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
After 2-3 minutes, a small amount of coffee will trickle out and then you will hear a puffing noise. The froth will form in 3-4 seconds after this. When the top of the pot is full, remove from stove, stir the coffee in the upper chamber for optimum flavor, and enjoy.
Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee.
Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced.
If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.