Bialetti 6167 Italian Collection Fry Pan, 8-inch, Charcoal
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heat resistant handles
- Cook `n Pour design for easy straining
- Heavy-gauge bottom for even heating
- Easy to clean nonstick interior
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Bialetti Granito Nonstick Fry Pan, 8-Inch, Gray
Bialetti 07440 Simply Italian Nonstick Fry Pan, 8", Multicolor
Bialetti Aeternum Red 7190 Fry Pan, 8-inch
Bialetti Ceramic Pro Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan, 8", Gray
Bialetti 07226 Aeternum Easy Fry Pan, 7.75-inch, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Barstow Wholesaler||Amazon.com||toolboxsupply||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BigKitchen|
|Color||Italian Charcoal||Granito Gray||Simply Green||Aeternum Red||Ceramic Pro Gray||Easy Silver|
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 9.2 x 6.5 in||15.7 x 8.2 x 2.8 in||14.2 x 8 x 2 in||15.5 x 8.5 x 2.75 in||15 x 8 x 2.4 in||14.25 x 1.75 x 8 in|
|Size||8-inch||8 inch||8 inch||8 inch||8 inch||7.75 inch|
Bialetti's 8-inch saute pan is designed for everyday convenience. The Italian Collection offers simple, high utility designs that make cooking an enjoyable experience and comes with an assurance of quality and durability thanks to its superior 3.2mm gauge aluminum construction. The glass lid features a pour spout for convenient straining of water from vegetables and pasta. Extra-long soft-touch handles for easy and comfortable handling. Handles are heat resistant and feature a stainless steel accent. Double layer non-stick interior for added durability makes sauce pan easy to clean. The base of the sauce pan is designed to conduct heat quickly and evenly. Bialetti's Italian Collection cookware is suitable for use with all conventional stove tops; including electric, gas, ceramic and glass. Bialetti cookware is safe to use with nylon, silicone or wood utensils. Do not use metal utensils on the nonstick cooking surface. Not for use on induction cooktops or in the oven. Bialetti cookware is dishwasher safe. For best results, hand wash with non-abrasive cleansers and liquid dishwashing soap. Bialetti began in Italy, but has become a leading brand around the world for its high-quality products bringing simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen. Bialetti's advanced technology and distinctive styling combine to create cookware that's simple to use and simply beautiful. Bialetti is authentically Italian, where the kitchen is the heart of the home.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Don't cook on high temperatures, as it will degrade the ceramic coating over time.
2. Don't use abrasives when cleaning the pan. A little warm soapy water and a dishcloth or brush will loosen whatever residue remains in the pan.
3. Use oil, butter or a spread such as Smart Balance, Country Crock, etc., sparingly. You really don't need much of it.
4. Don't use the pan for deep frying food such as chicken, fish, country fried steak, etc. A cast iron pan or a regular Teflon coated pan with a good heat spreading clad core is much better. I like the Farberware Millenium for frying.
5. If you cook eggs in this pan and want then sunny side up or basted, put just a little butter or spread in the pan, medium to medium low heat, put the eggs in, wait until they start to solidify, then put in about 1/4 cup of water, turn the heat down a bit and put a lid over the pan to trap the steam. In about 40 seconds, the eggs will be perfect - yolks soft, white firm but no crustiness at all. The eggs will slide right out. A little warm soapy water and the pan is good to go.
Going to order a couple more today -- that is my endorsement.
Now, I have read MANY reviews of these ceramic pans and many reviewers say they work great for a couple of months and then it's all over. So we'll see...
The directions say you must lightly grease the pan, either butter or oil, so I'm doing that, and I'm not using Pam-type spray. I am also following all the care directions to a T -- no dishwasher or abrasives, avoid high heat, etc. It will be worth it if this pan will keep up its nonstick property.