Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Bialetti Coffeepress French Press Coffee Maker, 8 Cup, Preziosa Stainless Steel
|Model Name||Coffeepress Preziosa|
|Color||Preziosa Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Produces 8 cups of rich, authentic coffee
- Made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel and heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Easy to clean and disassemble
- Dishwasher Safe
- 2 Year Warranty
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Preziosa by Bialetti - 8-Cup French Press
The French press provides the simplest way of making quality, traditional coffee. It is made from 18/10 stainless steel and a borosilicate glass carafe, and features a l’Omino (the little man) cutout, which is widely recognized as Bialetti’s original symbol of quality and authenticity.
Use coarse ground coffee in your French press. Don't use too fine ground coffee, this can result in a clogged filter screen and grounds in your coffee after pouring. If the water temperature is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Water should be just off of a boil, about 200 degrees Fahrenheit; a thermometer can be used to ensure accuracy. Store your coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight or in your freezer. For the freshest coffee, grind your beans immediately before brewing. Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.
How to Use
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. Put course ground coffee or loose tea into the pot.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 1-inch space at the top.
4. Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon.
5. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down for at least 4 minutes.
6. Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you. Then using the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to slowly lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Minimum pressure produces the best results.
7. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour coffee into a cup.
Knob, stainless steel rod, straining lid, filter plate, borosilicate glass carafe, stainless steel body, handle.
The History of Bialetti
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where coffee is a passion and where the ritual bring friends and family together, Bialetti is found in nine of ten households. Why? Because like every true Italian, coffee is in our soul. And just as Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Express revolutionized the art of coffee brewing, we’ve been crafting innovations that advance the art for nearly a century. Bialetti began in Italy, but has become a leading brand around the world because our high-quality products bring simplicity, functionality and beauty to the kitchen. Our advanced technology and distinctive styling combine to create solutions that are simple to use and beautifully designed. Today, the Bialetti family of products has grown. We bring a multitude of styles and colors to market. But our Italian heritage and passion live on in every line.
Compare with similar items
Bialetti's Preziosa 8-Cup French Press provides the simplest method of making rich, traditional coffee. Made of 18/10 stainless steel and a 34 ounce glass cylinder, this French Press is made of the highest quality materials. The l'Omino (the little man) cutout is featured front and center on this French Press, and is widely recognized and Bialetti's original symbol of quality and authenticity. Allows coarse ground coffee and tea leaves to infuse completely in hot water to ensure optimal flavor and oil extraction. The stainless steel fine mesh plunger and filter prevents grounds from getting into your cup. The borosilicate glass beaker can be removed from the stainless steel frame for easy cleaning. The Preziosa French Press is dishwasher safe.