Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on March 16, 2016
Incredible brushes for an incredible price. These were exactly what I was looking for. I mostly paint in oils on linen canvases, but am attuned to acrylics as well. There are times when the oil or acrylic pain becomes hard to a point where it is sticky. This stickiness has ruined many of my brushes by pulling out the hairs or by causing the paint to rip off of the brush handle if I let them dip in the paint thinner for even just a small amount of time. I love the case, I love the organization, and I love the quality. If you are a beginner or a frequent painter, you will not be disappointed at all by the smoothness of the strokes, and the durability of the brushes.
on January 7, 2017
These brushes work great. My only complaint is the picture shows how the holder stands open. Mine does not fold back. Its a beautiful case and holds all brushes in place nicely.
on July 13, 2016
I love buying paint brushes, I have to say. I like the brushes, they're soft when they come out of the package. I do have a few complaints. One or two brushes, after using or even before using, some bristles are stray. They won't stay with the others. Trying to clean them, the metal that's attached to the handle broke. Metal is thin and broke away easily. Maybe I was a bit rough trying to clean the gunk that was stuck in the bristles, but I've had other brushes that didn't break like that and it was metal, at the same thickness as these.

Others have mentioned the case having a weird and chemical smell and it does. But since I haven't used the case, I never really noticed other than taking it out of the box. I like the paint palette that it came with, it helps when I fill up the other one I'm using and need to mix different paints.

It's a nice product, could be made better.

Update: 07-28-16, the green paint on The sodden brush handles easly flake off after a few uses.
on November 7, 2016
Loved it and perfect for Face Painting!
on May 5, 2016
If you watercolor these brushed don't hold enough water. Maybe after more use but unlikely. The quality of the brushes are way better then other brushes of similar pricing.
on October 11, 2016
Christmas Present
on March 18, 2016
I really love this brush set. I am new to painting and these brushes make is a lot easier. The brushes are hard when they get to you but once placed in water they are nice and soft!
on March 9, 2016
I was taking a watercolor painting class and this little set was perfect for a beginner like me. It has a nice variety of brushes and comes in a very handy carrying case. I love it.
on May 13, 2017
These work great for my work....little touch up paints that I have to do on some blinds, wood, faux wood or shutters. They work perfect! Thank you for a great product!
on January 1, 2017
Great for letting my kids paint with me. They have held up very well.