From the Author
- "Hi, I just read both the books. These are wonderful books that for believers give strength and for non believers provide the truth beyond doubt. The peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Peace, Mark"
- "Hi Sir, I have one of your books, very interesting and hard to put down . . . For a few years there I started to think maybe Jesus was as they said in that movie Zeitgeist, was just a constellation story, but after reading your book and more searching, I think there's enough evidence that Jesus did exist and was crucified on a cross. Paul W."
- "Hello, my name is Faith. I am a born-again Christian; 20 years old. I always hear people questioning the evidence and history of the Bible and its events, so I happened to look for a site where I could get this information. I came across yours and it was very helpful to me. It just gave me a new reassurance in my faith in God, and His son, Jesus. I just want to tell you that I enjoyed reading this. God bless and keep you. Your sister in Christ, Faith G."
- "I enjoyed reading this book, it's very intriguing and enjoy the history. Kelly P."
- "A friend of mine lent me the book "Bible Believer's Archaeology" and I would like to have a copy for me to use in my ministry. I read some of the book and what little I read so far I really enjoyed it. So if you could let me know how I can get one. Deborah K."
- "I received the book "Bible Believer's Archaeology" and enjoyed it very much. Bro. Jackson"
- "John, what you have done is so extremely important that I am lost for words to describe it. Why so, because how many times have you tried to witness to people and they say, "Ah you can't believe that stuff in the Bible - It's so old and out of date that its meaningless. Now more than at any other time in my life, and I'm 73 years old, when I get that kind of response I feel fully armed to welcome the challenge by giving them a copy of your book so that they can see and convict themselves as to how terribly wrong that they were and that we serve a living God. Gene B."
- "Just a few words to say that I really enjoy your book, Not only is it informative but it is laid out in grand fashion. Rev. George M."
- "What a great work you have done. The time you have taken, the effort, and the cost to present Jesus Christ as Messiah, Saviour, and Lord to people who are lost is really awesome. Thank you for providing me with some much needed encouragement at this time in my life. Harold C."