Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Show & Tell Bible, Vol. 1, The Books of Moses (English and Spanish Edition) DVD-ROM – Multiple Formats, Dolby, NTSC
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Product Description Here's a Bible you can't get your kids to stop watching! The Show & Tell Children's Bible on DVD effectively teaches the Bible. With a new picture every 8 seconds and various narrators, this 2 hour long DVD holds the kids enthralled, so they learn God's word in an amazingly short time. Every effort was made to keep the script as Biblically accurate as possible. This DVD has 650 pictures. Activity books are coordinated with it. --Bedrock Video Productions LLC
From the Author
- We really did not know what we had when we produced the first Volume of the Show and Tell Bible. We just wanted lots of pictures, and we wanted every story covered.
- What we ended up with was a DVD Bible that so fascinated children that they did not want to stop watching. They replay this over and over, learning the Bible stories as they do so.
- We have heard from parents who actually use this as a reward. Others tell us that their children have gained a tremendous amount of Bible knowledge in a very short time.
- The pictures are cartoonish for several reasons.
- We wanted to show that we really do not know what these people looked like, especially Jesus.
- Cartoons are easier to work with to match them to a photograph background.
- Cartoons are more forgiving of artist mistakes.
- Young people relate to them better.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you care about teaching your child the Bible accurately than this is the company to go with. They are the best out there and I've tried a lot of teaching tools. Read morePublished on January 16, 2014 by B. Roden
My family loves this Show and Tell Bible! We just plug it in to the DVD player in the car and my girls love watching it and listening to the story. Read morePublished on July 13, 2012 by LovesToRead