Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 30, 2015
The audiotape I had for "Bible Break" was worn out. The video arrived quickly. It is as shown on the video on TV. Just wish the tape was still available. I really enjoyed using it in children's ministries for the children to learn the books of the Bible. I am happy that the video is available...just wish it was more like the audiotape. .
on November 15, 2010
Had this video years ago, but it got wrecked with use by my oldest son, who's now 19. I hunted all over for it,and thought I wouldn't be able to find it. Was so glad to find it here, as my 6 year old is learning the books of the Bible in our homeschool lessons. He is doing great learning them, thanks to this fun video!
on October 3, 2008
If you can find a copy of this get it!! My 3 year old learned the OT and NT books of the Bible by watching this video. It has a very catchy repetitive tune that makes it so easy to learn. He is now 7 and no longer watches it but still knows all the books in order. Too bad it is no longer available.
on March 16, 2016
my husband and I used this about 15 years ago to begin our Sunday School class and close the class. We now have those same kids with kids of their own calling us for this video. it is great. wish we could get it on DVD.
on April 17, 2002
Ivy memorized your New Testament books song and passed 4 sections in Sparks in just one week. She just heard the song in her head and recited the books in order. Wow, this stuff really works!!
on May 22, 2003
If you want your kids to know the books of the Bible, this is the #1, best way to teach them. That's important. Do it!