Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Bible Doctrine for Older Children (Book B) Paperback – May 25, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
Book A contains chapters 1-10 and Book B chapters 11-20.
The explanations were written for children eleven years of age and older.
This series contains more than 150 stories and illustrations to help explain the doctrinal concepts being taught.
These books were written for home, personal, or family reading; school Bible doctrine teaching; or church catechetical instruction.
11. Doctrinal Standards, Creeds, The Five Points of Calvinism
12. Calling, Regeneration, Conversion
13. Faith, Types of Faith
14. Justification, Sanctification
16. The Church, The Church Offices, Church Government, Church Discipline
17. The Means of Grace, God's Word, God's Law and Gospel
18. God's Sacraments, Holy Baptism
19. The Lord's Supper
20. The Soul After Death, Christ's Second Coming, The Resurrection of the Dead, The Final Judgment, Eternity
About the Author
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Paperback : 211 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1601780516
- ISBN-13 : 978-1601780515
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches
- Publisher : Reformation Heritage Books (May 25, 2012)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,263,924 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: