- Series: Handbooks of the Bible and Its Reception (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 710 pages
- Publisher: De Gruyter (September 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1614515611
- ISBN-13: 978-1614515616
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,123,332 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #598 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Handbooks
- #4250 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > Old Testament
- #4704 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Criticism & Interpretation > New Testament
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Bible in Motion: A Handbook of the Bible and Its Reception in Film (Handbooks of the Bible and Its Reception)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Rhonda Burnette-Bletsch,Eastern University,St. Davids, PA, USA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|