- File Size: 154 KB
- Print Length: 14 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: learnoutlive.com (October 25, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 25, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009XDKSO8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,820,572 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Bible Stories As Blueprints Of The Soul: The Secret Of Cain & Abel – an essay Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Just the right length and very readable, Eti builds rapport with the reader in the introduction by offering her work as a means by which one might discover new perspectives on these ancient tales through a reading of the heart rather than strictly the linear thinking mind.
Far from a biblical student, mine is a more "Cliff Notes" understanding of the story of Cain and Abel. Yet, in her description of the tale I could clearly see duality at play in the relationship of these two brothers; as if their story was the inception of this learning ground of contrast we call life.
Using her own real-life examples of how aspects of each brother are alive within her, Eti invites us to recognize the same within ourselves. I appreciated the historical points and root word meanings she intertwined throughout the text. In using them to create a greater context with which to perceive the story, she also again effortlessly invites the reader to apply these perspectives to their own life.
Eti unites the reader with all life by acknowledging that aspects of both brothers are alive within us, all aspects serve a purpose and, eventually, lead us to the kingdom within...when we are ready to awaken the dormant seed within the heart.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Agnosticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Kabbalah & Mysticism
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Agnosticism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Kabbalah