Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on January 29, 2017
Really great Bible!
on May 21, 2017
great quality and awesome cover.
on February 20, 2016
The Word is priceless but this review is not about the content :). The print and quality of paper are great. Easy to follow Spanish and English
on November 21, 2016
A great bible for someone who is studying either language. My girlfriend speaks Spanish and I speak English and we have one bible each and now we can study the bible together.
on September 12, 2017
Perfect!!
on October 18, 2014
I am pleased with this Bible because I minister to other countries where English is not their first language. It really is productive on two levels. I learn more Spanish and they learn more English, even for their children. It is well priced and durable.
on March 2, 2017
Exactly what I want
on July 9, 2014
My husband and I are trying to become fluent in Spanish so we bought this Bible to take along with us to a Spanish speaking church we are attending. It's really nice that chapter by chapter there is English on one side and the Spanish translation on the other. We read it often trying to help with our language studies.

The Bible seems to be of good quality and the type size is not too small. We like it a lot.
on September 21, 2017
Prompt delivery and excellent product.
on January 16, 2016
We use these Bibles for a Spanish speaking group and everyone is totally happy with these Bibles. They basically disappear as fast as we order them. Excellent edition. Everyone likes the Spanish / English text.