Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 11, 2013
The Spanish translation in the book is not good at all. I am a Spanish teacher from Spain and I like to get bilingual books for my soon. I wanted to get him a children's bible (he's 4) to get him into understanding God and the stories in the Bible in both languages. i end up making up the Spanish part because the translation is bad. The pictures are wonderful and we love all the colors.
23 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2014
As a bilingual parent, trying to raise bilingual children, I was really looking forward to being able to read this book to my girls in Spanish. We absolutely LOVE the English version, and I was really hoping to be able to have the same experience in Spanish. But the Spanish version is sometimes too formal and uses language that is not really common, which one would expect for a children's book. In parts, it seems it was translated literally, which does not sound right.
8 people found this helpful
on January 16, 2018
We just adopted 5 children from Colombia and this book is an excellent start to a relationship in reading every night before you go to bed with your children. They read it aloud in Spanish and we read it aloud in English for them. They really enjoy it and it is great sharing our faith with them.
2 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2015
This is a great book for working with children - especially bilingual kids. We used these on a recent Central American mission trip. Our team would sit for 20-30 minutes at a time with children. The kids read the Spanish and we followed along in the English story. It was a wonderful tool for our team. We bought 12 of them to use and then left them as a curriculum resource for the church there.
on June 3, 2015
This bible story book is a top seller due to the script correlating with the lovely illustrations. However, this bilingual edition would be wonderful for anyone who reads Spanish but wants to improve their English. I gave this copy to a missionary couple serving in Mexico who gives these out to literate families who promise to read it to their young children. Next time I will send a case of this edition to them.
3 people found this helpful
on January 7, 2012
I hate to have to leave only 3 stars for this Bible, since I really do LOVE it and we read it every night. It has wonderful vivid pictures and tells the story in a clear and thorough fashion, pointing all of the stories back to Jesus. Each section is about 4 pages long, which seems perfect for a nighttime before bed reading for my 3-year old. With that being said, one review mentions a few grammatical errors in Spanish - I have to say, there are more than a few. There are multiple errors on almost every page - from grammar, to spelling, to misuse of words. I would love to see a new edition put out with solid Spanish editing, because I would definitely change my rating to 5 stars!
57 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on March 31, 2014
This book helps build a wonderful introduction to the story of the Bible for children. It assertively highlights at a child's level how each story points to God's love for us, in that though we disobey him and prefer other things to him, he makes a way for us to be in relationship with him and enjoy him though the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus.

My wife and I have read through this book with our <3 year old daughter more than 3 times. The illustrations are memorable and do a great job of supporting the story. The chapters are appropriate for kids, who seem to all have short attention spans.

We will have to buy another copy because ours is so well-loved by my daughter that it's beginning to fall apart.
on April 25, 2016
Traducción necesita ser editada
on January 27, 2015
its a great kids bible but the translation is kinda bad and there are few sections that do not have Spanish translation, what's up with that?? I have order this bible two times and just love it! check this one out:
La Biblia de los pequeñitos / The Toddler's Bible (Spanish Edition)
on January 18, 2015
We live in Ecuador and are from the US. This book is perfect to have Bible story time with our young kids and have option for spanish or english. The stories are written very well and it's our favorite Bible story book to read at bedtime!
2 people found this helpful