Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Biblical Hebrew Made Easy!: The Complete System Paperback – November 2, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Author
Brand new for 2013, this book will help you unlock Biblical Hebrew vocabulary -- the foundation for learning Hebrew!
Over 100 pages of additional content have been added that include:
- Contains over 700 Hebrew words -- including all word occurrences of 50 times or more!
- Author Preface.
- Improved formatting.
- More comprehensive Hebrew definitions.
- Instructions on how to create your own effective mnemonics.
- "Create Your Own Mnemonics" Appendix.
- High-frequency vocabulary contained in the standard vocabulary section is now denoted.
- Inclusion of all high-frequency words in the Hebrew text. Those mastering the "Bonus Vocabulary" words, along with the other denoted high-frequency vocabulary, will raise their recognition to over 80% of all Hebrew word occurrences in the Old Testament.
- Basic grammatical helps for recognition of nouns, verbs and other parts of speech.
- New information on how to manage Hebrew "homonyms."
- Improved "Read-Aloud" exercises that are more accessible to beginning students.
- More comprehensive "Homophone" challenges.
- Revised and expanded chapter notes.
- Improved example mnemonics.
- "Important Points to Remember" after every chapter containing summary ideas and helpful tips.
If you have struggled with Hebrew in the past and would you like to have true competency in reading and parsing Biblical Hebrew, this text is essential for your library. Why? The truth is this: learning a language is primarily memory driven. If you do not have confidence in your memory, you are at a severe handicap.
Learn from the Best Memories in All History
Oddly, there is a certain "chronological snobbery" against these powerful techniques. "Mnemonics," or memory aids, are labeled as "silly" or "childish." Yet more information was learned by heart with these methods in antiquity than modern man will even accept as possible. The results for today? Poor memories that retain little information -- and what is retained is violently and painfully pounded into the short-term memory by rote and then soon forgotten. What a waste of your time (and money)!
You CAN Learn Biblical Hebrew
I guarantee you, there is no other book on Biblical Hebrew that teaches this method of learning Biblical Hebrew by heart that is an enjoyable and creative process.
Who Should NOT Buy this Book
If you are open to learning in a different, creative and visual manner that forces your attention (crucial in remembering anything) in an enjoyable method, you owe it to yourself to invest in your memory.
Train Your Memory to Learn Hebrew with this Comprehensive System
How will you benefit from this complete system of memorization?
You will learn:
- Over 700 vocabulary words in Biblical Hebrew; Learn to recognize over 80% of the Hebrew word occurrences in the Old Testament text!
- How to differentiate between words that sound-alike (homophones) in Hebrew with ease.
- How to create strong mnemonics for Hebrew words that will trigger the definitions in your mind when you encounter the word in the Hebrew text or hear the word.
- Learn the seven different Hebrew stems (Binyan) and their basic meanings with memory helps that are both aural and visual!
- Learn the Qal Strong Perfect, Imperfect, Imperative, Participle and more without rote drilling exercises!
- How to move about quickly and confidently finding any "person" (1st, 2nd or 3rd, singular or plural) without having to repeat the entire paradigm!
- How to create a "Memory Book" that will speed your learning process.
- Much More!
A Final Word from the Author