From the Author
After years of researching powerful mnemonic techniques, I have developed a never before seen method of learning Biblical Hebrew paradigms by heart.
Based on foundational principles from "the art of memory," Hebrew students will rapidly progress in learning the verbal system of Classic Hebrew without rote memory drilling.
The Biblical Hebrew student will learn how to memorize:
- The Pronominal Suffixes
- The Demonstrative Pronouns
- The Qal Verbal System
- The Seven Stems (Binyan) and their "identifying marks"
- Much More!
If you have ever struggled with memorizing the necessary components of the Hebrew language, or are a new student of Biblical Hebrew, this book will help you to learn the language by heart!
This text is not a Hebrew grammar, but a complete system of memorization teaching the student how to memorize quickly and effectively. For best results, you will need a standard Hebrew grammar.
By using this method of learning the Biblical Hebrew paradigms by heart, the Hebrew student will:
- Learn Much Faster
- Encode Biblical Hebrew More Deeply in the Memory
- Enjoy the Process of "Memorizing"
- Have a Much Greater Recall Speed
- Will not be dependent upon "cycling" through the paradigms to arrive at the desired person
- Have Heightened Attention while Learning
- Gain Confidence in the Ability to Parse Hebrew Verbs
Suitable for independent study, undergraduate studies, graduate and seminary students.
About the Author
Blair W. Kasfeldt is the author of various books and eBooks on memory techniques and methods for adults and children. His titles include:
Blair W. Kasfeldt holds a B.A. in Theology and Biblical Languages as well as a M.A. in Theology from Concordia Theological Seminary.
- My Body Remembers The 10 Commandments!
- Biblical Greek: Vocabulary Made Easy!
- Biblical Hebrew Made Easy! The Complete System
- Biblical Hebrew: Vocabulary Made Easy!
- Super Memory! Memorize the 66 Books of the Bible Quickly and Easily!
- And More!