Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Biblical Proof Animals Do Go To Heaven
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 21, 2012
I lost my dog not long ago. I was really heartbroke. I ordered some books on dogs going to heaven but they didn't seem to help. I then bought "Biblical Proof Animals do go to Heaven". I cried, I laughed, and it educated me. But mostly I know for sure now where my beloved dog is. This book is amazing. It has bible proof and a beautiful story that once you start to read it, you can't put it down! I give it 5 stars!! If you read this book you will have no doubts that your pet is in heaven.
66 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2012
This book truly does prove that animals go to heaven and will ease the pain for those of you who, like me, have lost pets. While I agree with a previous review that it may seem to some a little farfetched that Jesus spoke to Steven (the author) the way he described, I also believe it is possible. I know people who have had similar experiences to that and other experiences described in this book. If you keep your heart and mind open to the possiblities, the love and truth of God will come to you through this book.

I first ordered and read the Kindle version and have now just ordered two paperback copies to give to relatives - I got THAT much from it that I am sharing it with others.
33 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
The author does an excellent job of using Bible passages to prove God's love, care and concern for animals. He picked both Old Testament and New Testament examples of God's love for not only people, but for all his creation. He also does an excellent job of explaining his success with deep and loving prayer.
I would have rated this book a five, but I think many people would have a hard time believing the many visions and personal talks with Jesus that this author had. However, he gives a powerful witness for love, for Jesus, for Heaven and for animals being part of the kingdom of God.
I would recomment this book to all Christians. I would also recommend this book to all pet lovers and especially to those who just lost a pet.
This author has a special relationship with Jesus that most of us on earth don't have. I'm glad that he wrote his experiences as this book is a powerful witness to life after death and also to the love of Jesus for people and for all his creation.
11 comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2012
We lost our little dog way too soon on new Year's Eve 2011, and after almost a year later my wife and I can't mention his name without getting chocked up. At least until we read this book. We had prayed numerous times about our hope that pets do go to heaven, and that our dog is there waiting for us now. After reading this well written book, we are now assured through evidence that God does take our pets to heaven, afterall, which makes good sense. I think this book is essential for any pet owner who had lost their animal and has wondered if he/she has a soul and is in what we humans call heaven. Thank you God, and thank you Mr. Woodward.
on February 20, 2013
This book is my favorite I lost 4 elderly pets in one year and so was heart broken. I'm so thankful for this man writing this book and breaking down the scriptures. God put this book out for a reason. I can't wait to let my friends read it and have the peace that it gave me. I recommend it 100%. You won't be disappointed.
on February 27, 2013
This book gave me some answers to a question my husband and I had talked about before he passed. I hope he found the answer for himself when he went to be with God. This is such a great book, heartwarming and so filled with love. It made my spirit soar, if you've ever wondered about whether animals go to heaven, please read...
on January 3, 2013
A very inspiring book when you love animals so much. I love the biblical quotes through the book, very well written and easy to read. I did recommend the book to many friends with pets.
Biblical Proof Animals Do Go To Heaven
on March 22, 2013
Read this wonderful short book and learn how God really feels about our furry companions. It is short, but valuable info.
on March 14, 2013
This book finally put my mind and heart to rest about where animals go when they die, Thank you to Steve for pulling scripture together and giving me peace. If everyone read this book, maybe we would have less animal abuse!
on February 25, 2014
I have often asked myself this very same question and I know people all over the world have too....do pets go to Heaven? This book seems to answer this question. I read the scriptures this book provides in my Bible. I have had many pets along the way and I have had the unpleasant duty of having to put some of them down because they were old or sick. I have heard many people say, including family members who are strong Christians, say that animals do not have a soul or a spirit but I find it so hard to believe that God gives us companions here on Earth to love and care for and wouldn't give them a soul or spirit. I strongly believe even before I read this book that I will see my beloved pets again in Heaven. I hope this book answers any questionable doubts you may have and I also hope that this book puts your heart to rest. It did mine. The only negative thing I have to say about this book is that the author seemed to be expressing more of his opinions and thoughts than anything. He was quoting the scriptures from the Bible but would talk about what they are trying to say and their meanings. Also I noticed a lot of typo's like the book wasn't proofread properly. Any how the book was good. I have been a Christian all of my life and I know that God is taking care of everyone's pet in Heaven. Rest assured that we will all be together again someday when The Lord calls us home. I believe that with all my heart. God bless you all and I hope this book brings you peace and comfort once and for all.