Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on January 9, 2011
As anyone who is interested in magic knows, marked cards usually start at like $15 MINIMUM so your first instinct might be "Whoa, $7? Probably some crap." This is definitely not crap. First of all, the markings are very well hidden. Unfortunately, I already knew where and what the markings were before I actually got the deck so I never got to look at the deck with an unbiased eye to see how easy they are to spot, but so far nobody has noticed even though a lot of my tricks involve the spectator staring directly at the back of a card. Also, the markings are very easy to read and you can do it quickly. I'm an amateur when it comes to reading marked decks but I can easily read them when dealing a deck at a moderately fast pace. Next is the quality. These cards being made by Bicycle, they are of very high quality. They are just as good as the rider backs with their air-cushion finish and premium USPC card stock. Lastly, the design is really cool, definitely more fun to look at than the standard rider back design. Overall this is a high quality marked deck that surely serve you well in your magic endeavors and don't believe that because the deck is marketed towards a younger audience that it's not as legit as a more expensive one, this is simple not true.
on July 26, 2012
Before I bought this, I mostly focused on what the critical reviews had to say for this item. I didn't want to end up buying something that I couldn't use. Eventually though I bought it anyways. Once I started using this deck to perform magic tricks, it was MUCH better than I thought. No one noticed the markings on the deck. In one case even, someone who became suspicious started comparing the backs of the cards to find some sort of markings. He never found anything.

Edit:
About the quality, I have seen better quality cards before although these are still pretty good. These cards aren't 100% plastic so they don't bend very easily which allows them to deteriorate in form over some time. For example, I gave a spectator a card and he held it against his leg. When I got the card back after the trick, it was bent.
on February 13, 2011
Wow. 6 dollars for a marked deck? No WAY it could be good quality.

Those were my thoughts when I picked up my first one. I had no idea the markings or how good they were, but at this price, I decided to toss one in my cart.

Well, I can HONESTLY say that this is one of THE best marked decks I have EVER used. The markings are very subtle, yet EASY to spot when you know they are there. As opposed to other decks like "The Predictable Card", "Blood", "Boris Wild Marked Deck", this deck is very easy to spot even through a VERY tight spread on the table (even from a few feet away).

Not to mention the card quality; this is on Split Spades card stock, which is a LOT more durable than that of normal bicycle cards. I love this deck and highly recommend it.
on July 28, 2015
ok
on April 3, 2013
Marks are easy to see. What I don't understand is how to use the double sided backcover card. For the rest, instructions are very well.
on May 14, 2013
Hi. very good, excellent product, I recommend it to other people who are interested in this item, excellent price quality
on February 22, 2013
This is a great deck. The markings are barely noticeable. And for the price, I could buy one every day if I needed to.
on March 13, 2013
The packaging was not very well done. The box was crushed when the item was received. The cards remain intact.
on March 27, 2012
The cards were just what I was looking for. They were also a good deal.
They arrived promptly. Very good service.
on June 3, 2011
First off, I would like to point out the good. The split spade design is great, and of course they have that great Bicycle feel we all love. That ends the good. The bad is simply this. The marking are extremely noticeable. If you are looking at the back of a 3 of spades, just look in the top left corner for the 3 next to a spade. It's not that small nor worked into the design to even attempt to be hidden from the common eye. Most marked decks go for more of a coded design to fool spectators, but with these, they simply decided to just slap the number 3 along with a spade next to it in plain sight. Helen Keller could me a magician with this deck. I will say that this is probably a good starter deck for aspiring young magicians around the age of 10 or below. For something to be officially from Bicycle and David Blaine, I expected much better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.