Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on October 3, 2013
The cards were a disappointment. I bought Green Eco cards. I thought only the backs were green. The HEARTS AND DIAMONDS WERE GREEN also. Talk about confusing for senior citizens. I play canasta with three decks of cards and my canasta playing friends hated the cards.We kept forgetting to put down red threes because they were green. The company that shipped the cards was a disappointment also. It didn't pay to return the cards because I would lose more on postage than the cards cost. I purchased a black deck from them directly over the phone. Imagine my dismay when the cards arrived and they were blue. I called the company and they sent another deck of cards, supposedly black, which also turned out to be blue. At that point I just gave up on the company.
on December 8, 2016
Didn't realize that the cards numbers are in color green so that makes it hard to read.
on June 25, 2015
Love the thought of eco-friendly cards. Fast shipping. The green(for red cards) and black are a little too closely colored.
on May 9, 2016
My fav is the black and gold print
on May 23, 2013
If it tells me anywhere that the red suits are green I missed it - my parents (a bit on in hears) have a hard time telling the red from the green suits. I like them though.
on March 27, 2014
I thought the old men would like them and use them along with their red decks and blue decks, but the numbers were too small. They never used them.
on March 19, 2013
It is a deck of cards and a good value for the money.
I like the green color on the cards.
on January 18, 2014
Hard to read
on July 10, 2010
I really wanted to like these cards but I can barely use them. I didn't realize that the red suited cards didn't use any red ink. Nothing natural available I suppose. So all the red suited cards use an olive drab color for the diamonds/hearts. It makes it fairly difficult to quickly identify the card suit. Not a huge problem...but quite annoying. Also the face cards only use 4 ink colors that are natural looking as well. Besides the standard black and olive drab for the red/black suits, there is a lighter shade of green for shadowing, and a light brown that is used where yellow or gold is traditionally used. I would have really wanted to see some RED pips at least on the card. The green shade is fairly hard to distinguish from black in different lighting conditions.

As far as the feel, they feel like standard Bicycle cards...but I'm not a card master magician or anything.

So they'll serve their purpose but I'll probably only end up using them for novelty use or drinking games :-)...say to add in an extra trick to the game...drink every time you mistake a card suit lol. And as soon as they get enough beer or other beverages spilled on them, into the recycling bin they'll go.

Would I buy them again? Nope. Not at all.
on June 3, 2011
I bought these for the green color which was ok. But these cards wear very fast... don't see how they can be 'eco' friendly if you have to use 10 decks of cards to get the same play out of 1 deck of standard cards.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question