Bicycle Bag Waterproof Bike Saddle Bag Bicycle Seat Bag Strap-on Bike Cycling Bag (Taillight Not Include)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This saddle bag is made of high quality waterproof material, shock-proof and deformation resistant. Keeping your personal belongings safe and secure.
- Streamline stylish design, slim body shape to reduce air resistance to the minimum,improve your high speed cycling experience.
- Taillight hanging enable cyclists to attach bike light on the back. Reflective material applied ensures your safe night riding.
- Strap-on mounting design makes bag secured in place. Quick dismantling design makes it very easy to install and remove
- Compact size and lightweight bag perfect for holding a lot of small stuff , such as repair kits and bike tools , cellphones, wallet , sunscreen , keys , etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Waterproof Bike Saddle Bag
Made of waterproof material, the strap-on bike saddle bag allow you to ride in the rainy days
Taillight hanger enables cyclist to attach bike light to the back. Ensure the night riding safety
Riding More Safe
High quality reflective material applied ensure the night riding safety
Room for All the Essentials
A perfect place for your cell phone, wallet, keys, tire tools, mini pump, bike lock, and etc.
Type: Saddle/Seat Bag
1 x Bicycle Saddle Bag
If you have any problem with the item, please feel free to contact us, thank you!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to fit:
- One (1) 700x25 tube
- Two (2) tire levers
- One (1) CO2 cartridge (+ head)
- One (1) one-ounce pack of Sport Beans
- A small multi-tool
- A set of keys
- DL/CC/$$ (in the mesh pocket)
And that was pretty well stuffed.
(Technically, it will probably accommodate almost any current model phone, but it will be tight for larger sizes, and you won't fit much else.)
I'd disagree with the other review on quality, as the bag itself seems well-made and looks quite good on my bike. I do like the inside pocket for DL/CC/$$. I do agree that the seat mount is a bit cheaply done. It's made of plastic, with a couple of thin metal loop clips. The clips detached on my first twp attempts to install the mount. However, once installed with the bag clipped/strapped, it feels secure. I'll update on durability after a few rides.
One final note - I did have to slide my seat back about 3/4" to accommodate the mount. If you normally ride with the seat slammed forward, this probably won't work for you (or any of the other clamp-mounted bags). I'm still tinkering a bit with my setup, so I'll have to see if this affects the mechanics of my ride.
(Picture of the bag mounted includes a standard 12" ruler for perspective)
I've been out on a couple of long-ish rides (40mi/30mi), with some moderate to heavy bumps/pavement transitions, and happy to report that the seat mount seems to be holding up fine. It's still securely attached, with no movement or damage.
- The way the bag hangs off the saddle rails causes the light hook to angle the light towards the ground instead of up towards a drivers eyes. So I had to make shift a wedge and attach it to my light to get a better angle.
- If your saddle height is low enough (like mine), the strap to attach the bag to the seatpost may end up directly on the seatpost clamp. Any chance of this could probably be avoided if the mounting clip was shorter bring the bag closer to the bottom of the saddle. I don't see a reason to have it hanging so far away.
- The ad for this product needs to show ALL of the dimensions so you don't have to do a bunch of trigonometry to figure out the actual point to point distances. Usable space is 7 1/4" from tip to tip and 2 1/4" from mount to bottom.
- Which brings me to my last point and more my fault than the product. It is to small to hold a mini pump (Vibrelli) AND a spare tube, let alone anything else you might want to carry. This is a CO2 kind of bag.
For the price you pay you get a solid bag that should last a long time but be aware that it comes with some caveats.