Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Big Agnes - Buffalo Park 40 Sleeping Bag
|Price:||$149.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Our new and improved Big Agnes System bags provide a unique draping effect that feels more like the comforter on your own bed. Rest assured, our new design, coupled with the highest quality insulation materials, delivers plenty of warmth on cold nights and room for active sleepers.
- When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with one of two pad sleeve designs to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.
- Park bags unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- New cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Big Agnes - Hog Park 20 Sleeping Bag
Big Agnes Summit Park 15F Down Sleeping Bag
TETON Sports Journey Ultralight Sleeping Bag Perfect for Backpacking, Hiking, and Camping; Free Stuff Sack Included
Meerkat Down Sleeping Bag for 3-Season with Self-Inflating Pillow for Camping, Backpacking & Hiking. Lightweight Mummy Style, Long Size. Includes a Compression Sack and a Washable Pillow Case.
Big Agnes Elk Park -20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Backcountry||Live To Play||NetRush||Amazon.com||The Waza Group||Backcountry|
|Item Dimensions||78 x 5 x 25 in||78 x 5 x 25 in||78 x 5 x 25 in||6.3 x 11.7 x 6.4 in||6 x 6 x 11 in||17 x 24 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||3.23 lbs||1 lb||1 lb||2.8 lbs||1.87 lbs||1 lb|
|Specific Uses For Product||—||—||—||—||Backpacking, Camping and Hiking||—|
|Temperature Rating||40 degrees_fahrenheit||20 degrees_fahrenheit||15 degrees_fahrenheit||40 degrees_fahrenheit||32 degrees_fahrenheit||20 degrees_fahrenheit|
Park Series Synthetic bags are cut tall and wide, ideal for campers of a larger stature, barrel-chested strong men, or for folks who just want more room to move around at night. Ideal for hunting camps, base camping, or road tripping. Slip one of our 25” wide pads into these Big Agnes System bags, which utilize our full pad sleeve design. With double zippers and top corner hand pockets that feel just like your comforter at home, the Park bags’ unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed. So comfortable, you won’t want to go home!
Color: Apricot - Long
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My sleeping system includes two pads. I slip a Klymit Insulated Static V Sleeping Pad into the sleeve of this bag and I lay the bag on top of a Thermarest closed cell pad. Works for this big guy!
This bag is perfect for me.
It’s long enough and lightweight. The best way I can describe it is, it’s a hybrid. The foot box is kind of like a mummy and the upper part is like a quilt. It’s warm, comfortable and at just under 3lbs (2lbs 15 oz) it’s lightweight. I would recommend this bag, and any of the park long series bags to anyone, especially those over six feet tall.