Big Agnes - Copper Spur Backpacking Tent
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- UL2, UL3, UL4 feature double doors and vestibules
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior's living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
FEATURES of the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Fabrics and mesh used on the inner tents are made from breathable lightweight nylon or polyester Mesh body designs offer excellent ventilation Oversized stake out loops Free standing structures reduce the number of stakes Interior mesh pockets for organizing gear Gear loft loops included Footprints extend the life of your tent floor and can be used in the fast fly setup option on some models Footprints and gear lofts sold separately Storm flap on vestibule zippers prevents drips Fabrics used on our tents include silicone treated nylon rip-stop and polyester depending on the model Cordurar fabrics used in our Mountaineering line Waterproof polyurethane coating on all fly and floor fabrics Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility All seams taped with waterproof, solvent free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC) Fly vents improve ventilation to reduce condensation UL1 features single door and vestibule UL2, UL3, UL4 feature double doors and vestibules Storm flaps on vestibule zipper Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's) DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs DAC H Clip attaches tent body to cross pole DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame Hub pole design 8 (UL1, UL2 and UL3), 10 (UL4) Superlight aluminum J stakes One (UL1), two (UL2 and UL3), eight (UL4) interior mesh pockets Gear Loft loops included Footprint sold separately Fast Fly setup available Fits Wall gear loft sold separately SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Capacity: 4 Person Trail Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz / 2.41 g Packed Weight: 5 lbs 14 oz / 2.66 kg Fast Fly Weight: 4 lbs 2 oz / 1.87 kg Packed Size: 8" x 22"
Top customer reviews
I was, however, disapointed in B.A. for not including the footprint in the package for the price! Be sure and get the footprint.
The zippers and seems/stitching is very tough! It's a breeze to setup.
1. Lightweight. I backpack often in Colorado mountains and need lightweight gear.
2. Durable. I have only had a single tear in the screen portion of the tent. Im actually uncertain how this happened but easily fixed with a tent repair kit.
3. 3 season. I know this is a 3 season tent but have had this in 2 snow storms now. Used in 6 inches of snow and 80 mph winds. This tent was standing the entire time and never had a drop of water inside the tent.
Cons: Price. For any quality backpacking tent there is going to be a little bit of a sticker shock. The price is well worth it for the product you receive.