Big Agnes 2019 Copper Spur HV UL Backpacking Tent
|Max Occupancy||2 Person|
|Item Weight||3.06 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AWARD-WINNING COMFORT - Based on the features of our best-selling, award-winning Copper Spur ultralight tents, the Copper Spur HV UL features a high volume pole architecture that creates steeper walls and a roomier living space, while maintaining all the strength and lightweight packability the Copper Spur series is famous for
- A BETTER SHELTER - It’s not all about the volume; 2 large, dual-zipper doors with discrete seams allow for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design; Dual vestibules provide a combined area of 18 sq ft for dry gear storage; All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's); Fly and floor are ultra-durable with 1200mm waterproof rating
- ULTRALIGHT STRENGTH - 4-way, high-volume hub design increases strength by 25% and the useable interior volume by 20% compared to previous versions of the Copper Spur; Proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon is 25% stronger, providing max durability; DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- BELLS & WHISTLES - Storm flaps on both vestibule zippers; Massive ceiling pocket provides loads of storage; 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals; 8 superlight aluminum J stakes; Media pockets above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing; Easy grip zipper pulls; Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star gazing transparency
- WARRANTY & SPECS (2P) - All Big Agnes products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect; If replacement product is not available credit will be given for the original purchase price when returned with a receipt; To extent the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes tent footprint (sold separately); Trail weight: 2 lb 12 oz; Packed weight: 3 lb 1 oz; Packed size: 4 x 19.5 in; Head height: 40 in; Floor Area: 29 sq ft
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters, the Copper Spur HV UL series is designed with a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight. Large dual zipper doors and steep wall architecture make backcountry trips with a smelly partner - or three - more comfortable than you may have thought possible. Our proprietary patterned double rip-stop nylon fabric is incredibly durable, to stand up to your biggest adventures.
Resisting the Norm
Not long ago, minimalist backpackers were faced with a tough decision: trim off a couple grams and sleep in a claustrophobic shelter so narrow you couldn’t sit upright, or settle for a bulkier tent that weighs like an anchor in your pack. Big agnes refused to conform, and the industry never looked back.
Weatherproof, Lightweight, and Packable
When we first introduced the Copper Spur tents in 2008, we wanted to make a series of packable, spacious, and ultralight tents with enough features and bomber materials to make you feel like you were living the high life, even if you hadn’t showered in a few days. The result is a tent design with nearly vertical walls, expansive interior volume, two-doors and vestibules, and a full-coverage rainfly for perfect weatherproofing—all in a compact, ultralight package.
Time-Tested & Refined
As our entire product line has evolved over the past 10 years, the Copper Spur Series has grown up, too. We’ve won some awards and developed it into more than just a best-selling line. Its signature copper color, DAC poles, and two-door design can be spotted on trails, in campgrounds, and remote roadside tent sites throughout the world. Check out the entire series below.
|Copper Spur HV2 Expedition||Copper Spur HV2 UL||Copper Spur 2 UL Classic||Copper Spur 2 Platinum||Copper Hotel HV2 UL|
|Packed Weight||5 lb 8 oz||3 lb 1 oz||3 lb 7 oz||2 lb 10 oz||3 lb 13 oz|
|Packed Size||7 x 20 in||4 x 19.5 in||6 x 21 in||5 x 17 in||5 x 19.5 in|
|Floor Area||29 sq ft||29 sq ft||29 sq ft||29 sq ft||29 sq ft|
|Head Height||39 in||40 in||40 in||40 in||41 in|
|Vestibule Area||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (back) 27 sq ft (front)|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors|
Product detailsStyle:2019 2 Person (Grey/Orange)
- Product Dimensions : 23 x 9 x 7 inches; 6.03 Pounds
- Item model number : Big Agnes
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : Big Agnes
- ASIN : B01NAZDTMO
Best Sellers Rank:
#198,818 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #366 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Speaking of price...I found this on sale at backcountry.com for $375. I got the tent and the fly (from REI) for less than the amazon price of just the tent.
My other suggestion for other buyers is to remember to buy footprint because this tent does not come with one. This tent will not stand on a rainy day.
Be advised: if you plan on pitching this tent on anything other than sand, you HAVE to have the footprint; which is an additional $60 and 4oz. I'm even camping in the same state as the company: Colorado. I expected this to be able to handle above-treeline pitches without the footprint.
Also, had a collapse happen at the worst time; WITH the fly fully-secured shut.
Oh, and speaking of the fly- best to pack a small black filing clip, because you're going to need it to secure the fly open; the one installed to hold it open is too far down, and a gnat's-fart of wind is all it takes to pull it out. So, I've been using that clip to hold it in the center.
Look, if you're going to spend this kind of money on a tent, just save up a little bit more money and buy something dyneema; this isn't worth it.